Collision Litigation System

Sadly, this guy bought a truck. The truck has an owners manual, and rather than going to the section that discusses the "litigation" system, to make sure he understands it properly, he flies over to TikTok to post a video that makes him look foolish.

Sadly, this guy bought a truck. The truck has an owners manual, and rather than going to the section that discusses the "litigation" system, to make sure he understands it properly, he flies over to TikTok to post a video that makes him look foolish.
Well I don't have any of that hot mess on my truck so I didn't care about anything except the fact that he kept calling it litigation.

He's the smartest one in the dispatch office. Knows everything that's going on and what everyone should be doing.
We all know one of those Drivahs, Maybe not at your current company but at former companies.;)
The loudest guy in the room thinks they are the smartest in the in the room.
Like they want to steamroll everybody into thinking trucks actually have a "Litigation system".:rolllaugh2:

Well I don't have any of that hot mess on my truck so I didn't care about anything except the fact that he kept calling it litigation.
We all know one of those Drivahs, Maybe not at your current company but at former companies.;)
The loudest guy in the room thinks they are the smartest in the in the room.
Like they want to steamroll everybody into thinking trucks actually have a "Litigation system".:rolllaugh2:
If I should need to sue somebody I should probably consult an attorney for "Mitigation" advice then

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread