CLOSED THREAD

patriciajnsn

Steering Wheel Holder
So who closed that last thread,was it you racer???????????????????// My guess would be it was you. So are you going to start closing every thread that gets alittle too heated???????????????Next thing you'll be banning ppl because you don't like what they have to say.Can I ban you because I don't like alot of things you have to say since you became moderator?????????You're starting to act like you're the boss of all of us and I for one don't like it.You need to tone it down a few notches.Maaybe you can take lessons from 2xr.

So who closed that last thread,was it you racer???????????????????// My guess would be it was you. So are you going to start closing every thread that gets alittle too heated???????????????Next thing you'll be banning ppl because you don't like what they have to say.Can I ban you because I don't like alot of things you have to say since you became moderator?????????You're starting to act like you're the boss of all of us and I for one don't like it.You need to tone it down a few notches.Maaybe you can take lessons from 2xr.

Nope. It wasn't me.

You would'nt fess up even if it was you.Well whoever it was I say,so what if the thread got alittle heated,a little off topic a little of this alittle of that,noone is hurting anybody are they??????????????????????????You get offended simple,don't come to that thread.Every thread here at the forum has been derailed at one point,let them have their fun.The forum is all about opinions and giving advice.A thread should not be closed for giving their opinions.It's impossible for every one of us to get along with each other just ask Sean,LOL.I say leave threads open for everyone to see and give their own iopinions and advice.FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigyellowpete or 2xr was it either of you that closed the last thread?????????????????????????? Anyway threads should not be closed just because you do not like a comment,referring to all you mods.This forum is for EVERYBODY not just a certain few.I cannot see where that thread got out of hand.It's a womans thread we get very voiceterous in what we say.You guys should know that.So let us women have our little cat fights.Heck this would be a mighty boring world if we always agreed with one another and never voiced our opinions.Sometimes they do get out of hand,well so what,it's nothing that requires to be closed that I ccan see.

MY APOLOGY

I'm sorry racer for accusing you of closing that thread.When I know i'm in the wrong I do apologize and will admit it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread