Boycott California?

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
I'm wondering how many people will boycott California (as I have been doing since 2005) because of their tyrannical CARB mandates.

Regardless of whether the truck is CARB-compliant, I won't go there. I boycott that state for other reasons as well.

Rather than boycotting them, I propose the opposite. I think every like minded citizen should move to California and vote the fruits and nuts out of office. Then make it the bluest state in the union. There is simply no reason such a great state should be going down the tubes like it is.

Rather than boycotting them, I propose the opposite. I think every like minded citizen should move to California and vote the fruits and nuts out of office. Then make it the bluest state in the union. There is simply no reason such a great state should be going down the tubes like it is.

It's already the bluest state in the union. Did you mean red?

I have no intention of boycotting California, and go there every chance I get.

I hate the speed limit, don't like their rules and regulations, but the run out there is super easy and puts money in my pocket.

I have no intention of boycotting California, and go there every chance I get.

I hate the speed limit, don't like their rules and regulations, but the run out there is super easy and puts money in my pocket.

Yeah, it's crazy. What's up with 55 mph speed limit. I mean I have to slow down a whole 2 mph! Actually, I don't I still go 57 mph. Who will notice the difference.

Theres another one of these threads laying around here somewhere.
Check out the similar threads below, there are several, LOL. This topic comes up quite often.

I went to Commerce, CA once last year, at 15 wide, 15 1 high, and 118 long, and 116,000lbs.

That was a friggin blast. Not.

No beacons, and run at night. In fact, Cali kinda WANTS you to run at night that big. It's kinda weird. Nobody said anything about my exhaust though.

California is where I basically got the bulk of my experience in the beginning. Spent many late nights driving into produce docks around Vernon, having to swerve and miss homeless people to get into driveways.

Honestly, it is Arizona that makes me more nervous than California these days. The DOT in Arizona is like a bunch of very hungry mountain lions just waiting to swoop down on you.

I bet [MENTION=4229]terrylamar[/MENTION] gets his doors blowed off on a regular basis out there, LOL.

California is where I basically got the bulk of my experience in the beginning. Spent many late nights driving into produce docks around Vernon, having to swerve and miss homeless people to get into driveways.

Honestly, it is Arizona that makes me more nervous than California these days. The DOT in Arizona is like a bunch of very hungry mountain lions just waiting to swoop down on you.

I bet [MENTION=4229]terrylamar[/MENTION] gets his doors blowed off on a regular basis out there, LOL.

Shucks, I get my doors blown off everwhere! Except when I'm heading to the bank, then I have the road all to myself!

Pick a bank that's closer to your house and has later hours so you don't have to be in such a hurry.

Actually, there are branches all around. Other drivers aren't blowing by, because the have no need to go to the bank. They are spending their savings on more fuel, wait a minute, they have no savings, that's why they aren't going to the bank.

Ja, ja, ja, ja, ja, ja, ja......

Ja, ja, ja, ja, ja, ja, ja......

Google Translate

Estonian: And, and, and and and and and
Afrikaans & Swedish: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Albanian: Here, here, here, here, here, here, here
Dutch, Danish & German: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
Spanish & Catalan: Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha
English: I drive extremely slow
Polish & Croatian: Jag, jag, jag, jag, jag, jag, jag

Google Translate

Estonian: And, and, and and and and and
Afrikaans & Swedish: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Albanian: Here, here, here, here, here, here, here
Dutch, Danish & German: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
Spanish & Catalan: Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha
English: I drive extremely slow
Polish & Croatian: Jag, jag, jag, jag, jag, jag, jag

The Spanish and English translations will fit nicely!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread