Bitcoin

Sinister

pari animositate
Premium
Just so you all know none of you are going to be invited to my seaside mansion.

Not. One.

Screenshot_20210405-223654_PayPal.jpg

Sinister

pari animositate
Premium
Apparently you can buy Dogecoin in Robinhood but the Gamestop thing and the eye opening news that came out of that has me hesitant.

The problem is all the other crypto apps are pretty muddy on solid answers as to turning it to real cash. One of them sends you a debit card. When they get around to it...from what I read in the reviews. 🙄

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
Apparently you can buy Dogecoin in Robinhood but the Gamestop thing and the eye opening news that came out of that has me hesitant.

The problem is all the other crypto apps are pretty muddy on solid answers as to turning it to real cash. One of them sends you a debit card. When they get around to it...from what I read in the reviews. 🙄
There's a bitcoin ATM at a gas station in Wilmington IL

Bitcoin Depot ATM

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
There's a bitcoin ATM at a gas station in Wilmington IL

Bitcoin Depot ATM
There are lots of Bitcoin ATMs all over the world.
You need to open a Bitcoin wallet and then insert money into the machine, it will give you a ...I think it is a QR code that you scan and the Bitcoin is inserted into your Bitcoin wallet.
Just note that if your smart phone "bricks" you are shit out of luck, your Bitcoin is gone.

Uncle Birchy

There @mndriver and @Sinister you can "Give Up" the Crypto as "Private Money"..

Told ya folks this atleast a Dozen Times now but "China" was the First "Major" Economy and Central Bank Cartel to really Crackdowm on Bitcoin driving it's unit price down 10 grand by PBOC actions "alone"

China's actions alone also Locks Out roughly 1/5 of the Global Population from Crypto.

But The PBOC's primary Goal is the Digital or Crypto Yuan..

Welp "Binance" is gonna require a Fully Registered Account or "severely" limit withdrawal quotas for the Non-Registered..

For all the Hunky Dory "talk" about Non Centralized $$$ apparently alot of people seem to "Forget" the Government's and Central Banks have Armed Police and Military 2 "Enforce" their WILL upon..

Crypto shall "remain" nothing more than mere "Speculation" at this point as other Governments and Central Banks follow suit..

"It's also why every move that Binance makes is closely scrutinized to determine if central banks and regulators are winning the war of attrition against crypto exchanges.

Which is why many were surprise to learn moments ago in order to get on the regulators' good side, Binance - which is generally known for its "free far all" approach and lack of strict KYC protocols - said it was establishing new withdrawal limits for those who have completed only basic account verification.

According to the update, new account registrations and users with only basic account verification will have a daily withdrawal limit of 0.06 BTC, effective immediately, down from 2 BTC.

The adjustment, for existing users will be made effective in phases beginning at midnight on Aug. 4 and completed by midnight on Aug. 23.

And, as is the case with Bitcoin, clients can increase withdrawal limits by completing a process of identity verification."

Last edited:

Uncle Birchy

Hence why you will also need to "Fully" Register or be Restricted..

"And to make sure that local tax authorities are happy, Binance also launched its tax-reporting tool API."

Basically they gonna start sending out 1099s Forms to keep on the Good Side of WashDc in hopes that the USA doesn't go China, India, and Turkey already have in "Heavy Handed" Enforcement mechanisms against Crypto

Last edited:

Uncle Birchy

Bitcoin back above 50k on Coinbase news..

"On the heels of news that Coinbase will be buying more crypto for its balance sheet (and reinvesting profits going forward), crypto market sentiment also benefited from PayPal's announcement that it will allow U.K. customers to make crypto transactions, bitcoin is rapidly pushing back towards the $1 trillion market cap level, and is back in 9th position among the largest global assets..."

Uncle Birchy

China declares all Crypto Currency Illegal..

China banned on all crypto transactions and vowed to root out mining of digital assets, delivering the toughest blow yet to the industry.

Crypto-related transactions will be considered illicit financial activity, including services provided by off-shore exchanges, the People’s Bank of China said on its website. It added that cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin and Tether, are not fiat currency and cannot be circulated.

Users who are viewing this thread