Bitcoin

Sinister isn't in Arkansas.
Quit being contrary just for the sake of being contrary.
OK... how about "... Hogwallow AR, for example." Is that better?

:toothpick:

I like being contrary.

:stirpot:

(No offense implied Mr. @Sinister )

:biggrin-2:

LOL!

Well, the point is just walking up to any ol' ATM isn't going to get ya some cash fer a Bitcoin. Then there's the whole issue if whether a Bitcoin is still worth the price of a cup o' Joe.
Bitcoin is back up over a thousand dollars above what I bought if for:p

Crypto exchange unable to access $145 million of bitcoin after CEO dies in India

Nope. The CEO of Quadriga did, though. Apparently only he has the passwords for $145 million dollars worth of crypto currency
If the password is not recovered that would be 145 million that is out of circulation forever and there is a cap on total units, so that should maker the value of usable bitcoins increase. I hope so because I am taking a beating on my Bitcoin over here.

If the password is not recovered that would be 145 million that is out of circulation forever and there is a cap on total units, so that should maker the value of usable bitcoins increase. I hope so because I am taking a beating on my Bitcoin over here.
The dudes laptop is encrypted, and whomever his widow engaged to break in don't appear to be up for the gig.

The dudes laptop is encrypted, and whomever his widow engaged to break in don't appear to be up for the gig.
I would be pretty sure that the money is not retrievable and gone forever!

Anybody else not know what “bitcoin” even is? :O_o:
Another scam.
That all depends on whom you trust your money with. Bitcoin as a currency is largely used on the dark net and that is what makes it sustainable. It is untraceable and there is a cap on the amount of coins generated.

Coins are generated by mining computers that use massive amounts of power to compute Bitcoin transactions and in return mining computers are rewarded Bitcoins.

Yes, I lost my money on Bitcoin (no more than I would gamble at the horse track). I lost my money because I invested with an exchange that folded. You don't need an exchange to handle your Bitcoin, You can store it on your phone but, if your phone bricks, you are also screwed!

Do I think Bitcoin will make others a lot of money? I sure do!
I think about reinvesting in Bitcoin everyday!
Because it is used on the dark net to buy drugs, guns, sex and everything you would never want to be associated with your credit card number.

Bitcoin is complex but, that is the basics of it in layman's terms

Last edited:
That all depends on whom you trust your money with. Bitcoin as a currency is largely used on the dark net and that is what makes it sustainable. It is untraceable and there is a cap on the amount of coins generated.

Coins are generated by mining computers that use massive amounts of power to compute Bitcoin transactions and in return mining computers are rewarded Bitcoins.

Yes, I lost my money on Bitcoin (no more than I would gamble at the horse track). I lost my money because I invested with an exchange that folded. You don't need an exchange to handle your Bitcoin, You can store it on your phone but, if your phone bricks, you are also screwed!

Do I think Bitcoin will make others a lot of money? I sure do!
I think about reinvesting in Bitcoin everyday!
Because it is used on the dark net to buy drugs, guns, sex and everything you would never want to be associated with your credit card number.

Bitcoin is complex but, that is the basics of it in layman's terms
If you have to ask what an investment is, then its a scam designed to separate you from your money.

If you are invested already in Bitcoin you are safe or may do well to cash out or hang on to it.
If you are just getting into Bitcoin because Elon Musk just bought 1.5 Billion in Bitcoin, You are a sucker!!!!

Musk artificially drove up the price knowing that suckers will follow his lead and invest and when the price is at it's peak, he will pull the rug from underneath everyone and cash out. He will make a yuge profit and everyone else will be holding the bag.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread