APPLICATION FOR PERMISSION TO DATE MY DAUGHTER

But she has a great personality............:D

That's what's always said about really homely individuals..."but they have a great personality." My God - you'd have to have a great personality with a mug like that...lol.

Could you just imagine trying to get through a date with an air-head that looked like that...:thud:

-ss-

Only on Mondays...lol. Although I have to admit I do make exceptions from time to time through the rest of the week...;)

-ss-

That's what's always said about really homely individuals..."but they have a great personality." My God - you'd have to have a great personality with a mug like that...lol.

Could you just imagine trying to get through a date with an air-head that looked like that...:thud:

-ss-

Yes and i have. liquor lowers the expectations and those damn beer goggles. Remember the ole blind dates? "hey man your gonna love this girl, she has a great personality" LOL

The girl in the pic i think would be classified as a butterface....LOL
View attachment 397

FOR SALE;

S&W 9mm auto loader, 11 round clip untraceable serial #,$500.00, $100.00 discount to any family with a girl under the age of 15, first come first to own a priceless form of birth control!!!

FOR SALE;

S&W 9mm auto loader, 11 round clip untraceable serial #,$500.00, $100.00 discount to any family with a girl under the age of 15, first come first to own a priceless form of birth control!!!

LMAO....good one!

Yes and i have. liquor lowers the expectations and those damn beer goggles. Remember the ole blind dates? "hey man your gonna love this girl, she has a great personality" LOL

The girl in the pic i think would be classified as a butterface....LOL

Dude I would hit that so fast I couldn't even tell you what she looked like.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread