Anyone Ride Motorcycles

He asks for advice and then tells us he knows it all. The kid is only 14, of course he knows it all. It's really a shame that he doesn't know, but what's worse is that he doesn't know he doesn't know. Hammer, Injun, and Keen have given you some outstanding advice, listen to it. Learn the art of hard braking, not slam on the brakes braking. Most of all, you need to respect the machine.
I think the young man has a lot more knowledge than being given credit for, I rode in fields and creeks and woods and hills from the time I was 4 with my dad and uncles, and that experience netted me tons more knowledge than folks trying to tell me how to ride!! I think he will be fine, he is not cocky at all just pretty knowledgable for a young man... He should listen to what everyone is saying to a degree, the rest he must learn from the seat of his pants, which I think he is well on his way!!! Just stay focused kiddo and you'll do fine!!

I ride motorcycles I have a 2008 crf100f and I also have a 2004 cbr1000rr and I should be getting a trx450x or a raptor

A 14 year old on a CBR1000???

That I don't believe, a 14 year old driving a truck, sure.

Farm kids do it all the time when pops is too busy to do three jobs at once.

But a teen on a litre bike is asking for trouble.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread