Anyone else running a Muvall 35ton triaxle?

bigbadjim

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg I haven't seen much on here involving these trailers. No discussions, no pros, no cons. I must have bought a rare duck. Been running Muvalls for years, sold my double drop rear loading trailer for this hydraulic detach last summer. Been a good trailer so far. No big complaints other than road salt eating black paint off the front like crazy. Running winch at rear can be a bit of a hassle having to park out back and connect lines to run it.

I used one for a month....
Not to bad...

Our XL has the rear hydraulic hook ups for the winch as well...
As long as you have room to get your truck along side, no big deal..
Not really a problem,because you already have the neck pulled off to load anyway...:p

View attachment 38544 View attachment 38546 View attachment 38547 I haven't seen much on here involving these trailers. No discussions, no pros, no cons. I must have bought a rare duck. Been running Muvalls for years, sold my double drop rear loading trailer for this hydraulic detach last summer. Been a good trailer so far. No big complaints other than road salt eating black paint off the front like crazy. Running winch at rear can be a bit of a hassle having to park out back and connect lines to run it.
clean the front off real well and coat it with rino liner that should take care of the problem

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom