Anybody Figure This One Out?

the first guy, did seem to look like he was going to unlatch that left side, but i dunno.........at this time of the day, a laugh is a laugh.

I'm sure I've overlooked the obvious a time or two or probably two million more than two times. Such lapses fall within the rubric of: "$hyte happens to each of us."
I was asked for jumper cables once, by a couple of young guys in their early 20's whose FLD wouldn't start.

When they demonstrated what happens when they turn the key, I immediately realized the truck was in gear and he wasn't stepping on the clutch. 🤣

I was asked for jumper cables once, by a couple of young guys in their early 20's whose FLD wouldn't start.

When they demonstrated what happens when they turn the key, I immediately realized the truck was in gear and he wasn't stepping on the clutch. 🤣
did they have a hole cut into the floor too..??

These are the same idiots that park on the fuel islands per another thread.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread