anybody out there

pja1965

Life is a race
testing 123 testing 123 just wondering if anybody out there.:p

Hi guys I am visiting this forum to get more imput from all the season and new truck drivers, I'm planning ro get my Class A soon and get on the open road I want to get experience before I can get a local job.
I was a sailor and don't want to get the same experience I got then long time away from home can kill your marriage.
So my wife and I agree to do this for a year or 6 months and then get a job to get me home more often.
Right now I am driving a School Bus.

where is round lake heights. if you can pay for your school on your own do that because if the carrier pays for it you will have to sign a contract with them for a year or two. If not I have heard alot of good things about schnieder

Hi guys I am visiting this forum to get more imput from all the season and new truck drivers, I'm planning ro get my Class A soon and get on the open road I want to get experience before I can get a local job.
I was a sailor and don't want to get the same experience I got then long time away from home can kill your marriage.
So my wife and I agree to do this for a year or 6 months and then get a job to get me home more often.
Right now I am driving a School Bus.

welcome to the forum seaman. swallow (clearing throut). glad to "sea" you have joined us on our voyage of sarcasm and aggrevation.

i think you being in the navy excited him

dude, WTF ? i was never in the navy. i was ARMY. get it right shit head. lol. and where the "F' have you been ? I haven't talked to you in a few days. sorry aboutt not calling back. shitty week. talk to you tomorrow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread