anybody out there

pja1965

Life is a race
testing 123 testing 123 just wondering if anybody out there.:p

sutinelli

Hi guys I am visiting this forum to get more imput from all the season and new truck drivers, I'm planning ro get my Class A soon and get on the open road I want to get experience before I can get a local job.
I was a sailor and don't want to get the same experience I got then long time away from home can kill your marriage.
So my wife and I agree to do this for a year or 6 months and then get a job to get me home more often.
Right now I am driving a School Bus.

pja1965

Life is a race
where is round lake heights. if you can pay for your school on your own do that because if the carrier pays for it you will have to sign a contract with them for a year or two. If not I have heard alot of good things about schnieder

Cerberus

In God We Trust
Hi guys I am visiting this forum to get more imput from all the season and new truck drivers, I'm planning ro get my Class A soon and get on the open road I want to get experience before I can get a local job.
I was a sailor and don't want to get the same experience I got then long time away from home can kill your marriage.
So my wife and I agree to do this for a year or 6 months and then get a job to get me home more often.
Right now I am driving a School Bus.

welcome to the forum seaman. swallow (clearing throut). glad to "sea" you have joined us on our voyage of sarcasm and aggrevation.

Cerberus

In God We Trust
i think you being in the navy excited him

dude, WTF ? i was never in the navy. i was ARMY. get it right **** head. lol. and where the "F' have you been ? I haven't talked to you in a few days. sorry aboutt not calling back. ****ty week. talk to you tomorrow.