• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

Shame on Roehl Transport!

Mountainman7

Roehl Transport expects their Northeast Regional company drivers to scrub and wash off the winter grime off of their Roehl tractors without pay, or without a truck wash reimbursement on their home time. We don't have a Northeast terminal. The Roehl wash bays are in Wisconsin and Indiana and we rarely go by that way so we need to get them washed locally to get all the winter dirt and grime off of the tractors. We were told we have to do it and they won't reimburse a driver the expensive cost of a truck wash. So, if you see a filthy Roehl tractor in the Northeast, it is because the driver does not believe in slavery. Anyone have a big ladder, a safety harness and a 10 foot pole he can lend to the Northeast Regional Roehl drivers for scrubbing down Roehl assets on their precious home time?

Not sure I would ***** about it on the internet but I am not paying for a truck wash either. Screw leave the salt on until the ***** rusts into the ground.

Yep, and then later a new Owner Operator is going to feel all special because he got a great deal on a "fleet maintained" truck.

Only to find out it is corroded from top to bottom, LOL.

In 2007 they gave me a brand new truck. It had 225 miles on it, just from one of the mechanics bobtailing it up from the dealer in Des Moines.

Halfway through the very first winter the paint on the frame was already showing rusts on sharp corners like on bolts & stuff. By the end of the first winter there was some bubbling and bare, rusted steel exposed on those bolts.

I would not wash either. I kept the used truck that was assigned to me pretty clean inside and out, but since Swift screwed me on the wash, I won't wash it even if it's free, it take my time.

i do not blame you ONE BIT..(o/p)

we have white painted trucks.

we have had them for about 4 years now..??

they are Penske lease trucks, and as such, get washed for free but ONLY WHEN they go in for a PM service.

i could have a flat tire, and getting it fixed, and the wash bay will be open...but noooooo...it's not in for service......

screw any company that does not have an account at a truck wash place, or reimburses at the very least 1 washing per month at an hourly rate for say 2 hours.....

Roehl Transport expects their Northeast Regional company drivers to scrub and wash off the winter grime off of their Roehl tractors without pay, or without a truck wash reimbursement on their home time. We don't have a Northeast terminal. The Roehl wash bays are in Wisconsin and Indiana and we rarely go by that way so we need to get them washed locally to get all the winter dirt and grime off of the tractors. We were told we have to do it and they won't reimburse a driver the expensive cost of a truck wash. So, if you see a filthy Roehl tractor in the Northeast, it is because the driver does not believe in slavery. Anyone have a big ladder, a safety harness and a 10 foot pole he can lend to the Northeast Regional Roehl drivers for scrubbing down Roehl assets on their precious home time?

The grain Elevator wanted us to wash and grease the Fith wheel weekly....

I never did when confronted I said ya Don't pay shit....

Chris said aren't ya happy 2 be " working"...

I says who's always bitching he ain't got enough "Drivers"....

He said get back 2 WORK a-hole

I had no idea Roehl had a NE regional end.

I remember them in cabovers long after everyone else had given up on them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread