Trucking Regulations: SAP process? failed pre employment drug test in 2016..license suspended

Wallstreet 88

sup guys
so i got my CDL in 2015 and in that same year landed my first driving job fresh out of truck school. drove with this company for 8-9 months then quit due to a personal injury non related to job. few months later in 2016 applied for another job, took the drug test, passed it, couple days later got a call from the lab and they said PH was off ( i know right lol)
so i went and took another drug test and was told i failed the second one. these were both pre employment drug screens because i had no real "employee profile" yet according to the owner. so its not like i have been working for an extended time and go take and fail a drug test. so the DMV sent letter saying my cdl was suspended due to positive drug test ( expected this) until i see SAP. fast forward to 2019. i check my DAC and nothing is on it drug wise. i go and talk to the SAP and they ask me for letter from employer saying i was terminated due to drugs, which i never got because it was pre employment. So i go to doctors care, the place where i took the drug test in 2016, they pull all my drug tests for that year and there was only one. that one test is a negative drug result. this was last week. i have to go back to the SAP place Monday to sign consent for them to speak to doctors care, the DMV, and the employer that i "failed" the pre employment drug test. basically now the SAP is telling me I may not need treatment or assessment if they can't find any positive drug test results even though the DMV already suspended my license in 2016...any advice or has this happened to anyone?

license is suspended but not expired

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread