Duck
Sarcastic remark goes here
All of the safety warning labels with the stick figures getting maimed were captioned "Mama Mia".How did you know it was Italian![]()
All of the safety warning labels with the stick figures getting maimed were captioned "Mama Mia".How did you know it was Italian![]()
I woulda thought being covered in ravioli sauce would be the giveaway.All of the safety warning labels with the stick figures getting maimed were captioned "Mama Mia".
I used to work on Italian junk in the late 1990's.I woulda thought being covered in ravioli sauce would be the giveaway.
Next you're going to tell me Italian bread doesn't mean mobster money.I used to work on Italian junk in the late 1990's.
COPMA brand cranes, and an Iveco bread truck thing that we used only when COPMA had it's executives on a job site. Otherwise we'd use the Ford and Toyota pickup trucks because they were capable of exceeding 45 mph unlike that piece of shit Iveco. I think it's engine was from a Vespa scooter.
None of the equipment ever arrived covered in ravioli sauce.
Every once in a while there would be a dead mobster rolled up in a carpet underneath the cranes, but no ravioli sauce.
"Italian bread" is what you say at Subway when you want white bread but the person making the sandwich is black.Next you're going to tell me Italian bread doesn't mean mobster money.
No offence but that looks like as much of POS as a Lada or a Yugo.That Iveco looked like this except it was white.
![]()
I just looked them up on Wikipedia and it says they had a 2.5 liter diesel.
No wonder it wouldn't f*ing go anywhere.![]()
One could make a better looking vehicle out of plywood.No offence but that looks like as much of POS as a Lada or a Yugo.
Ya just like a excavatorThat definitely falls under that "specialized" category I mentioned before. Aside from the safeties is moving it comparable to anything else?
Post some spaghetti sauce recipesI'm Italian. This thread hurts!![]()

You mean Ragu isn't good enough?Post some spaghetti sauce recipes![]()
I just smelled that stuff one day and that was all I needed to see and smell.You mean Ragu isn't good enough?
Prego or nuffin.You mean Ragu isn't good enough?
It's like saying the best Mexican food comes from Taco BellPrego or nuffin.


When we were kids a big thing to say was "Are you Prego?" "No I'm Ragu."It's like saying the best Mexican food comes from Taco Bell![]()
That's what I do.The thing is, I never follow one. It's old world style. A pinch of this and a dash of that until it has the right taste. Good meat makes a difference too.
I love Ragu but only the "old world style" "flavored with meat".I just smelled that stuff one day and that was all I needed to see and smell.