Why would anyone want to be a flatbed driver?

Easily pick up packages from the size of the highway on your way home from work. FEDEX DITCH we’ll meet ya there.
I always joke around with the different LTL's and funny slogans for them.

UPS: Your package is at such and such mile marker and will arrive at a DC 2 states away.

FedEx: your package is in a ditch somewhere off I-80.

USPS: What package?

Amazon: We're in your apartment. By the way, you need HBO.

I always joke around with the different LTL's and funny slogans for them.

UPS: Your package is at such and such mile marker and will arrive at a DC 2 states away.

FedEx: your package is in a ditch somewhere off I-80.

USPS: What package?

Amazon: We're in your apartment. By the way, you need HBO.
Amazon FTW.

Flatbedders......Always out there trying to prove themselves as the superior trucking niche, whiel everyone just points and laughs.

Some things never change ;)
No one laughs at me. Everyone knows a TMC flatbedder does it Better. Gettin it done since 1972.

All seriousness I got nothing to prove. I load it I haul it I unload it, repeat. And my paycheck is all the glory I need.

No one laughs at me. Everyone knows a TMC flatbedder does it Better. Gettin it done since 1972.

All seriousness I got nothing to prove. I load it I haul it I unload it, repeat. And my paycheck is all the glory I need.
Just as long as you don't get caught farting in the truck...

:O_o:

Flatbedders......Always out there trying to prove themselves as the superior trucking niche, whiel everyone just points and laughs.

I still pull a flatbed once in a great while and it's not all it's cracked up to be. The money in heavy haul is great, but the problem I had with heavy haul is that the loads aren't consistent. That's why I'm back in LTL. It's steady year round work, which makes it easier to budget.

One of us drives a droop nose aero POS with no chicken lights, short rubber and no headache rack

One of us has a hood, chicken lights, headache rack, tall rubber and gets compliments constantly

One of us pulls a box with doors and walls

One of us gets to pull cool freight on decks

Just sayin’

Wanna be somebody gotta be somebody :thefinger:

I was pulling yer chain, bud. I know that if a Prime passes me when I have the fuel pedal mashed, there's a serious problem with my truck.
They pass me, til we hit a hill.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread