Where's Mr. Roper?

Lol! My first load for this midsouth reganial I pick up at Walmart in Desoto tx. To Ottawa ks. Walmart, I can't seem to get away from Walmart.:confused-96:

10 in Lincoln AL. Picked up load at Kimberly Clark in McDonough Ga. To Grand prairie tx, next is pick up at Nestlé in dallas to Harrisonville MO.

So they send me a message truck is due for a B service. So been sitting here at the TA, in dallas for 2 hours truck inside shop but still waiting on approval from crete before they start.:green-bounce: Hurry up!

Well sitting here at the pilot on i94 in Michigan 91 miles from my stop at General Mills at 1400, took this run out of the midsouth Reganial account just for the hell of it, than pick up in Stanwood going too Walmart DC in North platte. Than back south. My dispatcher told me next time to turn down a load that is out of the midsouth account. I just wanted to do this. Lol!;)

Well sitting here at the pilot on i94 in Michigan 91 miles from my stop at General Mills at 1400, took this run out of the midsouth Reganial account just for the hell of it, than pick up in Stanwood going too Walmart DC in North platte. Than back south. My dispatcher told me next time to turn down a load that is out of the midsouth account. I just wanted to do this. Lol!;)
Stanwood ,MI. You must be picking up bottled water.

Yes sir. Drop n hook, the only thing I don't like about drop n hooks is I can't see inside to see where the load ends to set my tandems so I guessed and damn I am a good at guessing dead nuts.:clapping::toothpick:
Full load of water, I would say. 41 ft mark dead center over the center of the rear tandem hub.
No gauge in your truck?
I have been ballparking weights for a while. Everytime I get the green light at the scale I am like holy shit I got it right:coocoo::biglaugh:
Onetime I got it wrong and it cost me $250.00 U.S. in Ohio payable on the spot. That is like 2 thousand bucks Canadian. :rolllaugh2:.

Taking a 10 at the Pilot exit 194 I 35 in Iowa 161 miles from my stop in LA Crosse Wisconsin. Hmm. I am suppose to be running midsouth I think someone turned the US upside down.:confused-96: When I drop this trailer I will insist they get me back to my region. I am going to turn down every freaking load they send me not headed that way:sniper:

Taking a 10 at the Pilot exit 194 I 35 in Iowa 161 miles from my stop in LA Crosse Wisconsin. Hmm. I am suppose to be running midsouth I think someone turned the US upside down.:confused-96: When I drop this trailer I will insist they get me back to my region. I am going to turn down every freaking load they send me not headed that way:sniper:

If if makes you feel any better, I am finishing a load from OKC to Laredeo, then Laredo to The Colony, then Dallas to Bentonville.

Hey, your not here, so somebody has to run this south freight ;)

If if makes you feel any better, I am finishing a load from OKC to Laredeo, then Laredo to The Colony, then Dallas to Bentonville.

Hey, your not here, so somebody has to run this south freight ;)
Ok thanks mike. I am in Mankato minn. 169 and 14 at the shell 10hr, headed to waterloo NE. Than over to Purina in crete NE. Going to midway Tennessee Walmart DC. Than:dunno: hopefully back to Texas for home time and doctors appt.

Ok thanks mike. I am in Mankato minn. 169 and 14 at the shell 10hr, headed to waterloo NE. Than over to Purina in crete NE. Going to midway Tennessee Walmart DC. Than:dunno: hopefully back to Texas for home time and doctors appt.
I am also picking up Purina , but it is in Lincoln, NE. A warehouse, I guess. Then back to Toronto.

Picked up a load at Colgate in Morristown To Fort Worth got here early said I can't drop trailer till sunday between 6am n 2 pm well that sucks so headed to the house for home time, and will drop trailer at 6 am tomorrow than back home finish week with 3588 miles at a blazing hwy speed of 62 except going down hill :deadhorse:

Hello drivers I am back. Have had a real difficult time last couple weeks I lost my sister September 2nd suddenly she was 56, we were very close I just happen to get a load by my house the night before and was taking my 10 she passed in the hospital. When I got back in my truck a few days later I found myself all alone and all I could do is think about her I had not seen her in 2 months makes doing this job hard lately just can't seem to get it going. She passed the same day the 2nd as my father did in 2011. She would have been 57 on September 10th.

Hello drivers I am back. Have had a real difficult time last couple weeks I lost my sister September 2nd suddenly she was 56, we were very close I just happen to get a load by my house the night before and was taking my 10 she passed in the hospital. When I got back in my truck a few days later I found myself all alone and all I could do is think about her I had not seen her in 2 months makes doing this job hard lately just can't seem to get it going. She passed the same day the 2nd as my father did in 2011. She would have been 57 on September 10th.

Sorry to hear about your loss. Truck driving is truly not easy during times like these.

Will keep you and your family in my prayers

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread