what's your view right now? (or from whenever Flemming asks for them)

So after asking dispatch to give me more variety in my loads, you saw the good in the other thread.
But here's where they sent me today.......

b.jpg
Thats right, Waste Management!

A DIRTY MUDDY FILTHY FLY-INFESTED (EVEN WITH TEMPS IN THE 50'S) DUMP.

But on a saving note I thought it was interesting when they put my trailer on the Tipper......
c.jpg

But three hours later, on another run, I was still trying to get rid off the flies buzzing around in my cab.

But three hours later, on another run, I was still trying to get rid off the flies buzzing around in my cab.
I feel your pain brother!
I was sent to a chicken farm in the heat of summer, There was flies buzzing all around my truck but none inside.
Then I was unloaded and went to get the paper work.
I closed the door as fast as I could and that still netted me by my count. 30 flies in the cab. :(

Needless to say, I got no sleep in the following days.

Covering for one of the other guys.

In the bakken. Weather has pipe yard closed until Friday at least.

I want my step deck back.

2019-10-02_18.29.56.jpg

Get some LD44z fly spray. Farmers use it in milk houses. I'll go inside to get paperwork and give the cab a shot and no flies by the time I'm back.

So after asking dispatch to give me more variety in my loads, you saw the good in the other thread.

View attachment 52369

But on a saving note I thought it was interesting when they put my trailer on the Tipper......
View attachment 52370

I saw one of those trailer tippers at a tater chip factory. I would love to see one in action. This one already had the trailer in the air just sitting there. I assumed it was full of taters getting dumped onto a conveyor belt or something.

I saw one of those trailer tippers at a tater chip factory. I would love to see one in action. This one already had the trailer in the air just sitting there. I assumed it was full of taters getting dumped onto a conveyor belt or something.
You open up, back it on, disconnect and go park. After awhile, the yard dawg tells ya to come back.

:dunno:

View attachment 52369

View attachment 52370

I would totally want to do a tipper if I could sit in the truck while they tipped it like in the old days. That would be a blast. Yeah my trip to the landfill was pretty peaceful. Where they took me was the area they were making the new hole to dump in. I have no idea what the other side of the landfill looked like. I got to ride that cow path 2 miles to where they unloaded me. And for the record, truck still hasn’t been washed yet lol.

You open up, back it on, disconnect and go park. After awhile, the yard dawg tells ya to come back
Yes Mr. been there done that.

And you hope that it's dry out so your drives aren't slipping while climbing back in to rebook.

And you hope you got the right ppe so as to avoid the lice infested hard had they give you

And you hope you don't have to get out and step in ankle deep mud just to unstrap your load.

And you hope the damned tipper doesn't get stuck,,...etc,.....

:p

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread