Sinister
pari animositate
Oh look...he makes his own memes...
I think he's got too much time on his hands.
Oh look...he makes his own memes...
Both.Who the bike the wife?
That's freaking cool when you need to be pulled into the bush.
Grossing 160 up a 14%grade into the pit.That's freaking cool when you need to be pulled into the bush.
Must be some serious ****!
Watch out that @Southern Fried doesn't feed you to the cats.Have to dust the cobwebs off my worn and tattered Rand McNally.
Leave in the morning for Baton Rouge .WTH
We'll see if I can still hack it out there.lol
I ain't skeered.
Last I heard, he was still on snake patrol under his house.![]()

Nah, ran outa snakes. Gators have moved out. Latest critter wuz a bear who has a thing for Strip Poker. Got his hide hanging on the front porch till he can come up with the cash to buy it back.![]()


Maybe the Mrs. Is getting some use out of himDamn...
that's cold-hearted!
andslightlyweird!
I hope he doesn't have to go on patrol.
![]()

The traffic sucks here as bad as any big city. Wave as you pass byHave to dust the cobwebs off my worn and tattered Rand McNally.
Leave in the morning for Baton Rouge .WTH
We'll see if I can still hack it out there.lol
So..........Long pants and a T-shirt, No shortsHome,leave Sunday for Louisville .
Wind just picked up to 50+MPh winds just knocked down a tree.
Temp dropped 20 degrees and the snow is coming.

You know it .So..........Long pants and a T-shirt, No shorts![]()
Tha's a good northern boy right there!You know it .