Keendriver
Hates all of you
I remember headache racks......
maybe get an ellipticalIn need of some serious cycle therapy.
Yeah, Right. You are just missing that cheese curd
me too!
Yeah, I rode up to the ramp today. The back way and its curvy roads were the required routing back home.On my way back from Omaha.
Camped out in DBQ.
Unload in the am and haul azz for the house.
In need of some serious cycle therapy.

Saw this and thought of you.......
![]()
That has to suck.It normally rains here every memorial day.Hopefully it doesnt this year.Its nice and sunny today.Where do you take your bike when you go ridng?Another Memorial day weekend , another bike trip starting in the rain...![]()
Me too!I always wondered how they got to the ramps with those trailers. Interesting.

Yeah, but the rainiest bike trip is still better than the best day in anything with doors.Another Memorial day weekend , another bike trip starting in the rain...![]()
I would beg to differ, But I dont ride and judging by the red faced biker I saw riding in Canada in February, You could be right!Yeah, but the rainiest bike trip is still better than the best day in anything with doors.
It's so low it's got a stubby little centerstand instead of a sidestand.View attachment 34795
View attachment 34796
Saw this one yesterday at one of the stops.
The artwork on the saddlebag is a gal that won't give me the time of day. He's been working on her for 4 years,so he put her on the bike.lol