Whats for Supper?

Because today is Friday for some people there was no way that I was going anywhere near a grocery store. I grabbed some eggs and paid the price for the convenience.

So I am thinking cheese omelettes. Because breakfast is good at anytime.

Come to think of it I also have grits, but I sure I won't get around to making them.
Skip to 00;45

A 6 egg omelette!:oops:

Now wait, I was making a 3 egg omelette but my frying pan is huge.

3 eggs would not cover the pan surface area of the pan.

So of course I had to add another egg and then another egg.:eek:

6 egg /cheese omelette :thumbsup:

This morning I managed to stink up my house with beef stew cooking and smell of corn bread cooking with diced up onions and jalapeno peppers. :dunno: I might built this a lil bit to hot and spicy for my own good.

This morning I managed to stink up my house with beef stew cooking and smell of corn bread cooking with diced up onions and jalapeno peppers. :dunno: I might built this a lil bit to hot and spicy for my own good.
I love that.
When I would set up my slow cooker with a roast and then go to work. I would forget all about the roast, but when I walked through the door, That delicious smell would hit me.
Oh yeah, I got a roast cooking SWEET!:thumbsup:

I love that.
When I would set up my slow cooker with a roast and then go to work. I would forget all about the roast, but when I walked through the door, That delicious smell would hit me.
Oh yeah, I got a roast cooking SWEET!:thumbsup:

:biglaugh: Glad it Saturday no one around...Cause if there were they sure know by the smell of my place what was going on. Even Ticket (my pal who keeps me company) smelling around the floors...Well it nice to realize those not such thing as perfection...:stirpot:when it comes to cooking.

Pizza and chicken wings. I put the Franks redhot chicken wing sauce on them. Pretty good!

Franks chicken wing sauce is different from just Franks redhot. The wing sauce tastes just like the wing we used to get at the bar that was here. They were the best wings for miles around.

Saturday dinner hit the deep freeze. tonight I Fried up thick bacon, toasted bread, mayo on toast with the bacon, with tomato and lettuce. fried thick wedges of potatoes. glass of cold milk.

Italian bread with seasoned dipping oil.
Excellent spinach dip appetizer .
Prime rib, garlic potatoes, fresh steamed greens.

Took Kathy out for 41rst anniversary dinner.

Brought pimp-hand along since he was here.

Sucked @Injun 's cigar afterwards.
First half with black coffee, second half with a double whiskey.

Was it good for you Injun?
It was good for me.
:D

:thefinger:

paul-newman-who-stars-in-the-movie-hombre-took-time-out-from-acting-picture-id515035580

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-18_20-46-10.jpeg
    upload_2017-9-18_20-46-10.jpeg
    6.8 KB · Views: 156
  • upload_2017-9-18_20-47-37.jpeg
    upload_2017-9-18_20-47-37.jpeg
    6.8 KB · Views: 152
Italian bread with seasoned dipping oil.
Excellent spinach dip appetizer .
Prime rib, garlic potatoes, fresh steamed greens.

Took Kathy out for 41rst anniversary dinner.

Brought pimp-hand along since he was here.

Sucked @Injun 's cigar afterwards.
First half with black coffee, second half with a double whiskey.

Was it good for you Injun?
It was good for me.
:D

:thefinger:

paul-newman-who-stars-in-the-movie-hombre-took-time-out-from-acting-picture-id515035580

images
To you both!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread