Whats for Supper?

Add some diced onions and small pieces of celery after sauteing it in garlic and olive oil. Some nice cracked black pepper on top with cheese.

Add some diced onions and small pieces of celery after sauteing it in garlic and olive oil. Some nice cracked black pepper on top with cheese.
Nice touch! :thumbsup: I have already diced onion and I have bulbs of garlic that I can peel. Not a big fan of celery so I am going to omit that.

Mother bought way too much ground beef from Costco and gave me half.
Some I will use for tacos and the rest for what we have always called Macaroni, beef and pasta. Some sites have called it American Goulash.
Maybe I am making it differently because I always considered it an Italian dish because I had it at a friends house when I was a kid and they overstuffed me. Mangia, Mangia. You are so skinny Mangia.
Most sites say make it in one pot, I have always used two separate pots. One to fry the beef and drain the fat and the other to boil the pasta and drain the water and then combine the two (pasta and beef.) Add seasoning, then you add the stewed tomatoes.
I do it the way you do it. I save the grease for other projects.

Frozen pepperoni pizza cooked in the air frier with added cheese and green olives. (rising crust of course).
I am lucky that I got that done at all because I am down with a case of ****itall and was just planning on having a muffin for supper.

What do you do with the smoked cabbage? I know you eat it but, how do you serve it?
Genuine question.
Cut 3/4 of the core out and put in half a stick of butter and smoke @250 for 3 hours or so.

Ribs and wings tonight. 5 hours for the ribs and an hour for the wings. Slather it up with Rib Rack Original BBQ sauce with a 25% blend of Franks Hot Sauce into it and that's eatin'!

Cut 3/4 of the core out and put in half a stick of butter and smoke @250 for 3 hours or so.
Ahh, a stick of butter in it, that sounds amazing! :thumbsup:

Mmmm, butter.

Homer Simpson Drool GIF

Last night was a rare sirloin, fries and a salad.

Older sister will be stopping in for a few days today, so I have no idea what tonight will bring. She eats weird stuff. I'll continue with real food while she eats like a rabbit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread