Whats for Supper?

tonight, left overs from yesterday....

if i can only remember what i had yesterday
I very seldom have any left overs from a meal. Don't take me wrong here....I have two adult kids and myself we all three are single...we all exchanged house keys and do a pretty good job of looking after each other....we exchange groceries or any thing else that is needed for comfort .....check in with each other often. It nothing for me to come home and find grocery piled on table or placed in the refrigerator....or to find what cooked gone....:biglaugh:......i usural can tell which one been hitting the goodies bowl......we all share....

I very seldom have any left overs from a meal. Don't take me wrong here....I have two adult kids and myself we all three are single...we all exchanged house keys and do a pretty good job of looking after each other....we exchange groceries or any thing else that is needed for comfort .....check in with each other often. It nothing for me to come home and find grocery piled on table or placed in the refrigerator....or to find what cooked gone....:biglaugh:......i usural can tell which one been hitting the goodies bowl......we all share....
well, we cooked up too many chicken drum sticks, and stuffing. we were gonna make up chicken salad for sammiches today, but i wanted to slather more BBQ sauce again.

left overs we do (occasionally) , "it's what makes a body good....."

well, we cooked up too many chicken drum sticks, and stuffing. we were gonna make up chicken salad for sammiches today, but i wanted to slather more BBQ sauce again.

left overs we do (occasionally) , "it's what makes a body good....."
I think it a grand idea when families can share.....none of my cooking ever goes to waste and they do some cooking too. If you want to slather BBQ remember food can always be alter to fit your taste....so scratch that itch and enjoy it.

2 fried eggs,bacon and 3 helpings of great gritys with a slab of butter in each helping
probally clogged 3 arties

that sandwich looks good my wife said,I`ll pass on it unless I get knife to cut it up first

Shrimp, brussel sprouts and cleaning up the liquor cabinet.

Slammed a 1/4 bottle of Thunderbird. Whory sheet..

Free to good home. Chocolate lab. Bitch won't eat shrimp or brussel sprouts.

IMG_20191106_190108892.jpg

Shrimp, brussel sprouts and cleaning up the liquor cabinet.

Slammed a 1/4 bottle of Thunderbird. Whory sheet..

Free to good home. Chocolate lab. ***** won't eat shrimp or brussel sprouts.

View attachment 52873
These two are a beautiful surprise on this forum this morning...best buddies you ever have....loyal and trusting and loving it shows in the eyes.

I wouldn’t trust that asshole further than I could throw him
I have had a bad habit that never been able to correct....I awake up in playful and teasing moods.....kid in me never grew up:biglaugh::biglaugh:.....dogs trust him that gives me tons of information.....and the fact he kept them.

I have had a bad habit that never been able to correct....I awake up in playful and teasing moods.....kid in me never grew up:biglaugh::biglaugh:.....dogs trust him that gives me tons of information.....and the fact he kept them.
I have a bad habit of waking up grumpy, finding asshole door swingers being dumb. And staying grumpy the whole day because of asshole door swingers

Dogs love blindly. I wouldn’t read too much into their being around the guy

Last edited:
I have a bad habit of waking up grumpy, finding asshole door swingers being dumb. And staying grumpy the whole day because of asshole door swingers

Dogs love blindly. I wouldn’t read too much into their being around the asshole
Awe women are known to love blindly sometimes .....however there are some that have had the pleasure of getting a good shot of ammunition from blind love.

As for grumpy:biglaugh::biglaugh:cup of black Joe and a find meal make that mood disappear.

Awe women are known to love blindly sometimes .....however there are some that have had the pleasure of getting a good shot of ammunition from blind love.

As for grumpy:biglaugh::biglaugh:cup of black Joe and a find meal make that mood disappear.
My mood will improve once I’m out of Incest-insaw

As for mndriver. Already know he feed those dogs something for them to look that way in the picture....:toothpick:.....and humans allow moods to drive them nutty as squirrels .....:tease::biglaugh:
Tongue in cheek. I happen to like shrimp and brussel sprouts. So it kind of surprised me when the lap didn't like it.

Pekingese however, as soon as the lab walked away from the shrimp, devoured it out of the labs dish.

As for mndriver. Already know he feed those dogs something for them to look that way in the picture....:toothpick:.....and humans allow moods to drive them nutty as squirrels .....:tease::biglaugh:
i just wanna know why he's calling @mndriver an asshole?

seems to me, like he's up to his constant old crap again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread