Whats for Supper?

BLT salad from Walmart and a baked potato.

I wanted tacos last night but the grill at Stripes in Cisco, Tx closed at 8 pm...
about 15 minutes before I got there.
:explode:

I had leftovers from before they closed.
2 eggrolls, a chicken leg and a corndog.
:O_o:
:puke::puke:

Tonight I grilled on top of the stove white onions browned in butter , sliced open weiners and grilled them crisp brown and placed upon a bun spread the onions and add red chili and cheese of several layers. It cool here tonight suppose to hit 23 degrees.

Tonight I grilled on top of the stove white onions browned in butter , sliced open weiners and grilled them crisp brown and placed upon a bun spread the onions and add red chili and cheese of several layers. It cool here tonight suppose to hit 23 degrees.
23 out sounds like you need your electric blanketo_O

Hope to read that Sandy gets to feeling better real soon....

Thank you. I hope she feels better soon also. This is a nasty bronchitis that's going around. I have other family members and coworkers that are just getting their asses kicked. This is the third time this year for Sandy and I've had it twice. My mother had it early in the year and was down four weeks. Nasty stuff.

tonight, leftover meat loaf from 2 nights ago, leftover sweet potato, left over brown gravy, but a fresh can of string beans....and some sliced hard boiled eggs, boiled earlier today...

Roadkill Raccoon Kebobs
  • 2 lb reasonably fresh raccoon; cut into 1 inch cubes
  • 1/2 cup french dressing; homemade preferred
  • 2 green peppers; cut into 1 inch cubes
  • 1 large onion; cut into 1 inch cubes
  • 1/3 lb mushroom caps
Place raccoon cubes in a ceramic bowl and pour dressing over cubes. Let marinate two or more hours.
Remove cubes, reserving marinade.
Alternate raccoon cubes with pepper squares, onion pieces and mushroom caps on skewers. Brush all with reserved marinade and broil over hot coals until done to desired degree. Turn frequently and baste with marinade as needed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread