Whats for Supper?

Next time, cut up a weenie into a can of Spaghetti-Os. If yer gonna do it, do it right.

Next time, cut up a weenie into a can of Spaghetti-Os. If yer gonna do it, do it right.
Sheldon says it goes with spaghetti
You say it goes with Spaghetti O's
My mom put then in deep browned beens.
It must be a regional thing.;).

You been in the heat way too long! You not noticed it changed in your area from hot to comfortable. Nope, (rocking chair) the kid in me would be in something like this.
images
....:yahoo:
it's been in the 60's at night it feels like winter:rolllaugh3: after going through 115 degree weathero_O. yea i noticed the weather has changed i fall asleep with the fan on and i wake up in the morning and my bedroom is like a deep freezero_O

it's been in the 60's at night it feels like winter:rolllaugh3: after going through 115 degree weathero_O. yea i noticed the weather has changed i fall asleep with the fan on and i wake up in the morning and my bedroom is like a deep freezero_O

:headscratch2:....Could it be mother nature is going threw that crazy woman thing??? As in what dress today do I wear summer or winter?? She manages us human with a:paddle:.

that's how my grandmother mad em as well after she picked the green beans from the garden she boiled em with 4 strips of bacon yum lol

Speaking of good ole days.....As a small child I grew up in flour sack dresses my Mother hand built all my clothing and my Father built my shoes and home made toys. Food came out of the garden or off the fruit trees. Meats were also raised.
Green beans I cook with fresh diced onion, thick bacon, Spices sometimes sprinkle with cheese or add a can of mushroom soup to make creamed green beans.

Slow cooker pot roast with mushrooms.
Mashed potatoes
Succotash.

Dessert: Reese's peanut butter cup. Sandy saw that Reese's is discontinuing the peanut butter cup so we bought some. Probably just a rous to sell more for Halloween. I bought it hook line and sinker! :thumbsup: :biggrin-2:

Always. That or ham hock. Or both. :thumbsup:
Ham hock soup. Yum!
Listen to the song.
Wish I had some ham hocks.
Wish I had some beans, some God damned beans
I wish I had some cooked beans, some Mother****ing cooked beans!:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday I went full on I-Talian. Left over pizza and spaghetti. I honestly had nothing else in the house:eek:

Today is like Mogadishu hot and I am not cooking and heating up place. I got some chicken tenders. I will put them in tortillas with some lettuce and cheese and ranch and bacon dressing.. That'll work:thumbsup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread