What's currently in your CD,MP3,Itune,cassette player etc?

I have a pandora premium account. Havent bought a cd, cassette, or mp3 player in years.

I listen to a wide variety of music, all depending on my mood. I have rap, jazz, r&b, light rock, dubstep, heavy metal and some classical in the same playlist. Ill jam to 2pac and weird al yankovick back to back. No shame in my game.

Moe Bandy, Clint Black, Hwy 101, Allen Jackson, The theme Disk from Black Dog, Mark Chesnutt, Dave Dudley, Dwight Yoakam, George Strait, Heart, Van Halen, Journey.

What the hell is pandora, anyway?

What's a good way to carry CDs on the truck? I've got one of those binders but flipping through it driving ain't exactly easy. Especially in traffic.

What the hell is pandora, anyway?

What's a good way to carry CDs on the truck? I've got one of those binders but flipping through it driving ain't exactly easy. Especially in traffic.
Pandora is a music app that enables you to create your own radio stations and playlists. With the premium account, you can listen too and download any song you want without having to buy the song.

CD's are so 1996

Pandora is a music app that enables you to create your own radio stations and playlists. With the premium account, you can listen too and download any song you want without having to buy the song.

CD's are so 1996
spotify is better you get unlimited skips unlike pandora

Man, my niece's we're right. Uncle Derek " don't you know nothing". I thought I was hip, when I found bone thugs! They said, we we're listen to that in J.R. High. It was only a couple of songs any way. But thumbs? Forget it I'm O'l skool.

digital is good
those young un`s of ours love it
I tell ya maybe it’s just me but I miss the back noise on tapes and records. But music quality is smoking good with digital. Plus I now have access to like 54 million songs thru Apple Music on my phone. So I don’t have that 500 cd book in the passenger seat any more.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread