Trucking Regulations: What State has the LEAST Trucking Regulations?

RoofTopPigeon

The Title says it all;
That is my Question...
I need answer's From Drivers with Years of experience....
What State has the LEAST Trucking Regulations?
Such as allowing the most weight / heaviest loads and so on?
What state is the MOST: "Truck Friendly"

Oh you ever want to see an ignorant bunch go to Elwood Illinois every Flippin Street has a cardboard no truck sign and then they have a warehouse in the back that no one can ever find someone someone cuts through the town you got it it's in four wheelers swerving in front of your truck flipping you off attempting to cause a wreck I went through there once simply because I got f****** tired of looking for the correct way this one guy swerved in front of me stopped dead when I stop the truck he got out with a baseball bat screaming what the hell did I hit his car that he needed some money he left real quick when I shot a flare gun at him I got stopped by one of the the state police on one of the roads in Elwood when I asked him about the science he said no they're not legal they just put them up there because they wanted them there but there's no actual law against it yet then he informed me of the correct way to leave all in all nice guy horrible town

Oh you ever want to see an ignorant bunch go to Elwood Illinois every Flippin Street has a cardboard no truck sign and then they have a warehouse in the back that no one can ever find someone someone cuts through the town you got it it's in four wheelers swerving in front of your truck flipping you off attempting to cause a wreck I went through there once simply because I got f****** tired of looking for the correct way this one guy swerved in front of me stopped dead when I stop the truck he got out with a baseball bat screaming what the hell did I hit his car that he needed some money he left real quick when I shot a flare gun at him I got stopped by one of the the state police on one of the roads in Elwood when I asked him about the science he said no they're not legal they just put them up there because they wanted them there but there's no actual law against it yet then he informed me of the correct way to leave all in all nice guy horrible town

Afew years ago another company used to go to this paper place in Elwood often...

Even on a Drop & Hook they keep "Appointment" times....

Hadda go down 55 a few exits to that Pay 2 Park Truck stop and wait overnight until 8am to DROP the Loaded and Take one of our empties...

What a bunch of ****sticks

Last edited by a moderator:
The Title says it all;
That is my Question...
I need answer's From Drivers with Years of experience....
What State has the LEAST Trucking Regulations?
Such as allowing the most weight / heaviest loads and so on?
What state is the MOST: "Truck Friendly"
as stated by mndriver, they have all adopted federal standards, and many have gone an extra step or two and made many tougher. you should be asking what states are cheapest to register equipment in. Maine comes to mind. many trailers (and some tractors) have Maine plates on'em. (here in the east)

Oklahoma is the the most trucking friendly....Many companys there...Cheaper and easier to register fleets.. a couple shady companys Ive been with had thier stuff reg'd in Ok

Oklahoma is the the most trucking friendly....Many companys there...Cheaper and easier to register fleets.. a couple shady companys Ive been with had thier stuff reg'd in Ok
c7b71672ee0f198e4e64e7e00728ed4b.png

"Okie From Muskogee"

We don't smoke marijuana in Muskogee;
We don't take no trips on LSD
We don't burn no draft cards down on Main Street;
We like livin' right, and bein' free.

I'm proud to be an Okie from Muskogee,
A place where even squares can have a ball
We still wave Old Glory down at the courthouse,
And white lightnin's still the biggest thrill of all

We don't make a party out of lovin';
We like holdin' hands and pitchin' woo;
We don't let our hair grow long and shaggy,
Like the hippies out in San Francisco do.

And I'm proud to be an Okie from Muskogee,
A place where even squares can have a ball.
And white lightnin's still the biggest thrill of all.

Leather boots are still in style for manly footwear;
Beads and Roman sandals won't be seen.
Football's still the roughest thing on campus,
And the kids here still respect the college dean.

In Muskogee, Oklahoma, USA.

They would set up a satellite company in OK, also, to help keep their cross country solo drivers out of Log trouble and help service the Midwest. Same with TN. Also, These days the Fees(Registration)are similar. Example TN, AR, LA,TX,OK,MO, etc., not sure about the NEast or NWest and my fuel tax service is an awsome bunch!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread