What kind of a truck do you drive?

mrmawker

And... do you like your truck and/or whats wrong with it. I'm trying to learn as much as i can of trucks/trucking before im 21.

As u know i drive a small freitliner and i love it today i picked up a ld then dropped it at the yard so the mechanics could look at clutch there wasnt any play in it now it runs and drives like a top this is my 3rd trk since ive been with this company no fun changing trks believe me lol word of advice chances r youll get a real nice trk when u do start a company but u make sure to go over that trk with a fine tooth comb before leaving the terminal with yourn first load and trailer too take an hr if need to but inspect both thouroughally
Posted via Mobile Device

Shake, Rattle, and, Roll

Or, maybe that should read, "Shake, Splash, and, Slosh..."

245-private-camping-my-customers-location-leominster-ma.jpg

Freightliner ????? 2xr ... UPGRADE dude .. get you one of them MASSIVE Kenworth W900 L cabs ! Patricia .... your safe gurl ! Just get you a new one whenever LOL

i wouldnt have a freightliner ! my buddies is a 2009 and his ENTIRE computer system went O-U-T on it ....

2002 - 379EXHD with a 475hp C15 Cat. 13spd trans

2 trailers

96X45ft Fruehauf, all steel that I use strictly as a pipe/tubing/casing hauler

102X48ft Dorsey combo spread

Freightliner ????? 2xr ... UPGRADE dude .. get you one of them MASSIVE Kenworth W900 L cabs ! Patricia .... your safe gurl ! Just get you a new one whenever LOL

i wouldnt have a freightliner ! my buddies is a 2009 and his ENTIRE computer system went O-U-T on it ....

Get a new trk with this company??i wish i dont like freightliners either i like volvos and internationals oh and petes
Posted via Mobile Device

Like keen I have a 2007 379 pete with a 432 cat 9 speed 355 rears and best of all a temoking tripack apu.they say peterbilts are over rated and that they are just a name that all trucks are the same but I gota tell u I have driven all types and 3 kw of my own and I would not trade my pete for any other. Jajaja
Posted via Mobile Device

Like keen I have a 2007 379 pete with a 432 cat 9 speed 355 rears and best of all a temoking tripack apu.they say peterbilts are over rated and that they are just a name that all trucks are the same but I gota tell u I have driven all types and 3 kw of my own and I would not trade my pete for any other. Jajaja
Posted via Mobile Device
lol sounds like they have grown on ya xD

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread