• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

Walmart's New Subscription Service Has a Key Advantage Over Amazon Prime

krelithous

Premium

i don't know i kind of like going to the store.. and getting stuck in the checkout lanes for 45 mins behind a 400 pound woman with 5 kinds and one on the way 3 still in diapers pushing two carts full of sugar and processed cheese kind of makes me feel good about my life choices :oops: .. i'll stick with prime

They have to try, but prime is better.
i agree with you and your not the first person to say that prime is better!!! i love prime use it when i need it so i don't have to pay for the full year membership. i don't have to leave the house either and deal with some of these loons and there luincy

Why can't people just get their lazy asses up and go to the damn store like normal people?

You go to the store, you get 50 items, you go home. 5 miles worth of gas for the average person. 16 for me.

Or you can order the same 50 items online with your virus infected computer and hope you don't get hacked, and end up with 50 different vehicles arriving in your driveway because they're too retarded to ship it all together, and then you've got 100 boxes to burn because the imbeciles put small boxes inside of bigger boxes....

I'll just go to the damn store. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: AK7
Why can't people just get their lazy asses up and go to the damn store like normal people?

You go to the store, you get 50 items, you go home. 5 miles worth of gas for the average person. 16 for me.

Or you can order the same 50 items online with your virus infected computer and hope you don't get hacked, and end up with 50 different vehicles arriving in your driveway because they're too retarded to ship it all together, and then you've got 100 boxes to burn because the imbeciles put small boxes inside of bigger boxes....

why should we get off our lazy asses and go into a store only to find out they don't have what you want in stock. then we have another novel about asking the lazy or dumb store employees for help!!! i haven't gotten any viruses on any of my pc's i dunno what pron sites your going to :D . you can always re use those boxes for other things hell you paid for the damm things. i make sure that when i order shit it comes from amazon directly and not some third party seller as it's easier to deal with them if somethings missing or something breaks. and who in there right mind wants to deal with screaming kids tearing the store up:headscratch2:

I hate people.

If my walmart had grocery pickup I'd use it every week and save myself that much more time and dorty looks becaise I'm ignoring the arrows on the floor.

If my walmart had grocery pickup I'd use it every week and save myself that much more time and dorty looks becaise I'm ignoring the arrows on the floor.
You actually concern yourself with what the C0V1D Nancys think? I couldn't give two shits about the opinions of people with minds that weak.

I don't use the pickup service because my local Walmart, even before the virus hysteria , is terrible about keeping things in stock.

So there's always something they'll have to leave out or substitute. I prefer to make that decision. I also like to inspect the produce, read the labels, look at the time written on the rotisserie chicken, etc.

I don't use the pickup service because my local Walmart, even before the virus hysteria , is terrible about keeping things in stock.

So there's always something they'll have to leave out or substitute. I prefer to make that decision. I also like to inspect the produce, read the labels, look at the time written on the rotisserie chicken, etc.
The stuff that you order and pick up at the store comes from a different place. i know because one time the truck was late and I had to wait a bit until they rolled out my order in those totes.

Every Time they had to make substitution they gave me the brand name or a larger package. so I always came out ahead on the substitution deal.

Sure enough you don't want to order fresh food sight unseen but, the pick-up is good for staples, canned goods and prepackaged items.

Last edited:
Aldi has curbside now. You order online, preselect your potential substitutes or just select skip, and some pretty young girl comes out with the cart full of your crap when you arrive.

I hope they NEVER get rid of it.

Aldi has curbside now. You order online, preselect your potential substitutes or just select skip, and some pretty young girl comes out with the cart full of your crap when you arrive.

I hope they NEVER get rid of it.
Yeah wait until the hot chick quits and they hire someone with the nickname "Big Bertha" to replace her. 😂

The stuff that you order and pick up at the store comes from a different place. i know because one time the truck was late and I had to wait a bit until they rolled out my order in those totes.

Every Time they had to make substitution they gave me the brand name or a larger package. so I always came out ahead on the substitution deal.

Sure enough you don't want to order fresh food sight unseen but, the pick-up is good for staples, canned goods and prepackaged items.
Around here they pay people to actually shop inside the store.

Around here they pay people to actually shop inside the store.
That job sounds like hell on earth!
The job is to shop around a Walmart surrounded by other Walmart shoppers for a person that shopped online in an effort to completely avoid shopping at Walmart and being surrounded by Walmart clientele.

That's how Aldi does it. Poor girl. Better her than me though.

Yeah, the one by our house now has 4 parking spaces reserved for curbside pickup, and they have someone in there doing the shopping.

We get alot of produce from Aldi, so there is no way someone else is going to do that shopping for us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread