Trucking News: UCR enforcement set to begin July 1

Mike

Enforcement of the 2020 Unified Carrier Registration Plan is set to begin in a little more than a week.

In April, UCR announced that enforcement would be delayed until July 1.

“State enforcement of UCR registration requirements commonly begins Jan. 1,” the website stated. “But since the opening of the 2020 registration period was delayed by several months due to a delay in the approval of fees, and with the more recent crisis brought on by the widespread outbreak of COVID-19, UCR is requesting that states delay enforcement until July 1.”

Enforcement of the 2020 Unified Carrier Registration Plan is set to begin in a little more than a week.

In April, UCR announced that enforcement would be delayed until July 1.

“State enforcement of UCR registration requirements commonly begins Jan. 1,” the website stated. “But since the opening of the 2020 registration period was delayed by several months due to a delay in the approval of fees, and with the more recent crisis brought on by the widespread outbreak of COVID-19, UCR is requesting that states delay enforcement until July 1.”

Time to call my Dentist for my annual cleaning n checkup n get my new toothbrush and floss samples

I know I was just home but that's a "Built In" verified "Legitimate" excuse

Enforced how?

Just another thing ya get asked for at a inspection?

Some will say welp if ya got nothing to "hide" don't worry...

My "Philosophy" is that some Troopers just go outta their way to "Find" something..

Then again some are cool like that Good Ole Boy in Hope Arkansas on the "overweight"..

He said 600 on your trailer not end of world..

Checked my papers and my logs said slide those tandems afew slots and comeback across the scale and if green light get outta here..

Some will say welp if ya got nothing to "hide" don't worry...

My "Philosophy" is that some Troopers just go outta their way to "Find" something..

Then again some are cool like that Good Ole Boy in Hope Arkansas on the "overweight"..

He said 600 on your trailer not end of world..

Checked my papers and my logs said slide those tandems afew slots and comeback across the scale and if green light get outta here..
Only thing I know bout this is the form in my permit pouch that says UCR on it. Like I said I guess this means theyll be wantin to see it at inspections. License, med card, bills... oops, hazmat on board. Gotta see the hazmat registration... and now this here :rolleyes-80:

Time to call my Dentist for my annual cleaning n checkup n get my new toothbrush and floss samples

I know I was just home but that's a "Built In" verified "Legitimate" excuse
Nothing to worry about yet, Birch-o... Kick You Hard Inspection Week is next month.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread