try this crap again

krelithous

Premium
looking ofr peoples opinions of us express!!

Know one is saying much, What's the worse that could happen ya don't like it and move on.
We see alot of there trucks around here.
Oh yea what he said too.

true luna we do have choices in life can always move on if it don't work out just trying not to be a job hopper lol yea the first year is pure hell then it gets better as time goes on :)

I've a friend who's been with US XPRESS since mid '07 and he hasn't had any problems.
He runs the western division (Ca, Or, Wa, Id, Co, Nv, Nm, Az) living near Barstool (Barstow, Ca) and has been to the east coast a few times.
Other than what it states in CLEAR LANGUAGE on the us xpress site that NO BACKGROUND WORK IS DONE TILL THE APPLICANT IS AT ORIENTATION and that IF NOT ACCEPTED, APPLICANT FINDS THEIR OWN WAY HOME, give it a go!!
You can do worse than apply at USX!!

yea i know i can do worse than us express been there done that. they only want team drivers out here in ca :( but they tell me to keep looking on there site and calling to see if they have any openings for solos. called cr england that was a joke them and there damm lease purchase program hell with that crap id'e take a chance on O/O atleast id'e probily have alot less to loose even in my situation than with a lease purchase. though i'm working on other things to need to make some phone calls later.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread