Trucking Trends That Can Go Away Anytime Now...

Electric Chicken

Supporter
Courtesy flushes don’t work.

Once the weapon is released there’s no turning back.

So to speak.
Nomad obviously doesn't know how chemical warfare works.

r3gulator3

IMA KEEP IT REDNECK
Eating sandwiches on the ****ter?
Eating lots of things in the ****ter. I dunno how people do it. Also don’t understand how people wash themselves in a toilet either.

Also The courtesy flush...blame auto flush toilets. They are so common place that most of the lazy ****s out here can’t be bothered to flush a handle toilet when they come across one.

Electric Chicken

Supporter
Eating lots of things in the ****ter. I dunno how people do it. Also don’t understand how people wash themselves in a toilet either.

Also The courtesy flush...blame auto flush toilets. They are so common place that most of the lazy ****s out here can’t be bothered to flush a handle toilet when they come across one.
Or don't wanna touch it...I usually kick 'em with my foot.

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
It's one thing yapping loudly into the phone. It's another entirely when the other party is on speaker, yet the loud yapper holds the phone to his head anyway.
God I hate that. I don't mind people talking on the phone in public, but I definitely don't want to hear both ends of the conversation.

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
Now they’re sans all of that and broadcast whatever they’re watching on their phone or listening to while standing in line.
Agreed 100% I don't care if you think the newest release by whatever garbage artist you listen to is awesome. Chances are really good that people around you probably think it sucks. Get/use headphones. Don't be a piece of crap. We're trying to live in a society here.

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
Playing videos or talking on the phone while sitting on the toilet.

The toilet was meant to be a quiet place. I don’t need to listen to your videos, or listen to you argue with your spouse while I’m pooping.
I'd give two thumbs up if I could

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
Supporter
Eld's would stop all that

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
Here's one. Drivers making their own spots in the middle of the night (which is fine I guess) then getting angry when you ask them to move at 3am when your 10 is up and you need to roll. I gotta go, homie. Not my fault you didn't plan ahead or you're too cheap to reserve a spot. You were definitely aware you were gonna be in the way. I don't fault you for being there. Just keep your attitude in check when I need to leave.

r3gulator3

IMA KEEP IT REDNECK
I do like me some Eric church don’t get me wrong but if you surf the upchurch YouTube channel he has some really good content not just hip hop country stuff