Trucking Trends That Can Go Away Anytime Now...

Got damned freight haulers. 😁
I’ve said that many times when they’re parked all over the truck stop in the middle of the day and I’m trying to manover through with a super trailer.

I’ve said that many times when they’re parked all over the truck stop in the middle of the day and I’m trying to manover through with a super trailer.
I ****ing hate those lazy slobs. To ****ing lazy to park in a spot at 1030 am because they’d have to walk an extra 100 feet to get inside. Then talk about how they deserve it because they purchased fuel here. Fine then everyone deserves it so why not just block the drive go in do your business so you can have the place to yourself. Douche waffles. **** them guys.

Those are 9 axles, they’re at an angle to get out. Parked square even strattling 4 spots can be a pain to get out. Parking in a space that isn’t in the way would be ideal but not always possible. I see guys complain anot this then park their freight truck in the driveway or at the end of the row past where the parking lines end.
Oh I hear ya and I dunno what the parking situation when they got there either.

Like I said all the glare and first glance at a night time pic I just thought they were a couple of maybe 10 wides. Jeeps and stingers are a whole other variable.

I ****ing hate those lazy slobs. To ****ing lazy to park in a spot at 1030 am because they’d have to walk an extra 100 feet to get inside. Then talk about how they deserve it because they purchased fuel here. Fine then everyone deserves it so why not just block the drive go in do your business so you can have the place to yourself. Douche waffles. **** them guys.
Testify!

******* freight haulers :bigpaddle:

I dunno. I hear "freight hauler" and my brain equates it to about the same notch as "steering wheel holder"
I understand but in the grand scheme, you got freight haulers, bull haulers, equipment haulers, and tank haulers. So because of what I haul it technically makes me a freight haul.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom