Truck Stop Massage THANK YOU-

TSM

I just wanted to thank everyone for responding with their opinions and input regarding my truck stop massage therapy post the other day. It was really appreciated!

With the board's permission, I'd like the opportunity (in the near future if we decide to move forward) to ask additional, more targeted questions to the forum's members?

Again, thanks so much for the insight, it was extremely helpful and informative!

TSM

i give you permission and thats all you need. the rest just think they run the show but its just because i let them think that way.

no problem just trying to fufill my duties being the super hero i am. Be helpful, kind, courteous and smile while doing it. and besides trying to butter up to get a coupon for that 5% off on a massage. lol.

Not that it matters I guess, since there is only one vote needed ;)
But I would have voted in favor of more discussions too....
Whatcha want to talk about tonight?

no problem just trying to fufill my duties being the super hero i am. Be helpful, kind, courteous and smile while doing it. and besides trying to butter up to get a coupon for that 5% off on a massage. lol.

You :bootyshake:kisser! LOL:neener:

Uhmmm….well, I DO need to initiate the business first….(and won't know if we're going to do that for a bit yet)…sooooo. How about this….I see you're in Florida Cerberus, so should we move forward with the plan….we'll take care of you! (And I don't mean that in a creepy asian way)

Uhmmm….well, I DO need to initiate the business first….(and won't know if we're going to do that for a bit yet)…sooooo. How about this….I see you're in Florida Cerberus, so should we move forward with the plan….we'll take care of you! (And I don't mean that in a creepy asian way)

I was all excited till the last part. how about in a creepy peeping in your window way? lol Just trying to see what level of creepyness is acceptable here. haha

ahhh, very good! Yes, well, if we do go in that direction, I believe we'll have some healthy profit margins...

Massage + sports center = a winning combination. LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread