Tired of snow..

ok just find me a beach with sand....you know me......

I'm on my way to TX and does'nt matter which way I go,every state on my route is expecting 4 to 10 inches of snow.So I decided to take the long route and stay on I 35 the whole way because interstates get cleared first.

I'm on my way to TX and does'nt matter which way I go,every state on my route is expecting 4 to 10 inches of snow.So I decided to take the long route and stay on I 35 the whole way because interstates get cleared first.

There you go paying tolls again! Sheesh!

Tell me about it and I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's spose to hit 40 here this weekend so hopefully I can take my regular route the next time.But at least I won't be a day late delivering like last time,LOL.Roads were bad and some good from Kansas City to here in Billings,OK.Many accidents but the biggest one was mm 10 on the KS turnpike.Four or five semis and a bobtail all crashed into eachother.Hopefully they're all alright.

hmmmmmmm, it's more than 3 times warmer right now than it was yesterday in colorado springs. i'm currently twiddling my fingers in socorro, nm. my load was repowered by another driver. fortunately he had an empty with him. this city is soooooo boring! actually, i dislike the entire state.

Yup..its coming don hard here too..we expecting 5inches on top of the other s&^t..argggg...I predict this is it..next be 70 degrees and spring..(dreaming here)

This morning I stopped at the BP in Beto Junction,ks to let Tiny out.That's really not a good place to go when it's bad out.First off a fortune transpotation was stuck with his back rear tires on the passenger side stuck deep in the snow.I watched him for a half an hr trying to get out.Why he even tried is beyond me.No way was he going to get out.Then I was leaving and as im about to get on the exit I see a car hauler stuck in the middle.So I pulled to the side alittle and waited an hr for the plow to come and salt that exit.

Coming down pretty good here too. Just started and already looks like a winter wonderland out there.

Sunny here in Oklahoma.I'm going to see what the weather is predicting for tomorrow.Hopefully no snow.Driving in this crap really wears a person out.

I just looked at the forcast and no snow the next 36 hrs.Hopefully the roads will be clear so that I can take my old route back to the yard if that's where i'm going once I deliver this load.

I always believed Tennessee is deep south..we are on our 7th snowstorm today..and more to come on wednesday..I want SPRING..bahhhhhhh...somebody do something..

I'll leave the truck running, somebody start letting loose with the aerosol hairspray, we will get rid of that ozone layer and bring on Algore's nightmare.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom