I'm tired.....

Southern Fried

of listening to people ranting about the same old stuff that we keep on doing over and over ad nauseum. In trucking we have the "new management" trying to implement "new ideas" that were attempted by "new management" 20 years ago that were a rehash of "new ideas" from "new management" 20 years before that. Same old shit that don't work over and over. What the hell do we spend so much on so-called "higher education" for if it's just pumping out people who never get out of the same old thought processes? How many times must we repeat the same old failures?

Same same in politics/govt/life. You think there's anything new going on in the world today? If you do then you know absoloutely nothing of world history. We're constantly building right back to the old models of kings and emperors..... absoloute rulers and their various "courts" and entourages.

The last time we "shined" was back in the days of "The Space Race" when we were doing things that were actually new and had never been done before. Nowadays we get all excited when someone build a new "phone" that lets us do more stuff that old laptops and desktops have been capiable of for years.

The old "slave owners" outlawed reading and writing for their slaves. Nowadays they just let em get "educated" by a system where "massah' controls the content. Good god, we "elected" a man to the "highest office" solely because his skin was dark.

I swear, if I wasn't so damn cute the world would have no redeeming features atall.

Good god, we "elected" a man to the "highest office" solely because his skin was dark.
I don't think we actually did elect him. Not in 2008 and not in 2012. I have more faith in humanity than that. I honestly don't think 51% of Americans were stupid enough to vote for him. Seriously, I don't. I believe it was voter fraud both times. The next president will be a freedom-hating piece of human filth too, (probably Hillary) because the 2016 election will also be rigged.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom