The Long and Winding Road...

he's short, but still taller than Electric Chicken
Why do you always gotta rip on the guy for being short anyway? I'd assume by his near total lack of acknowledgement of your short jokes that he doesn't think it's funny.

My dad is 4 inches shorter than me. Probably more than that now that he's old.

He's still pissed off that I deliberately placed a shelf in the garage at just the right height that I could reach stuff on it but he couldn't. That was 25 years ago.
:biglaugh:

But he never thought it was funny.

Why do you always gotta rip on the guy for being short anyway? I'd assume by his near total lack of acknowledgement of your short jokes that he doesn't think it's funny.

My dad is 4 inches shorter than me. Probably more than that now that he's old.

He's still pissed off that I deliberately placed a shelf in the garage at just the right height that I could reach stuff on it but he couldn't. That was 25 years ago.
:biglaugh:

But he never thought it was funny.
he brought up that he's short..i run with it, as you do with....

1573428147295.png

besides, he's my grandson, he doesn't think family is funny

he brought up that he's short..i run with it, as you do with....

View attachment 52992
He brought it up because it was relevant to the topic of the seat in a particular pumpkin truck.

I dunno,.. Maybe he doesn't care about the jokes. I just think it's a little low brow to make fun of someone for something they didn't choose or can't change unless they've established that they don't mind. I don't think he ever did.

He brought it up because it was relevant to the topic of the seat in a particular pumpkin truck.

I dunno,.. Maybe he doesn't care about the jokes. I just think it's a little low brow to make fun of someone for something they didn't choose or can't change unless they've established that they don't mind. I don't think he ever did.
This is an interesting line of reasoning.

isn't it the same as YOU and some of the others busting his balls about that Kevin guy and him..???

i think so.

isn't it the same as YOU and some of the others busting his balls about that Kevin guy and him..???

i think so.
Actually I don't recall participating in that "Kevin" stuff either.

But that's a joke anyway. He's not gay and I think everyone knows it too.

Actually I don't recall participating in that "Kevin" stuff either.

But that's a joke anyway. He's not gay and I think everyone knows it too.
I don’t think you did either. And he jokes back about Kevin because everyone thinks it’s a joke. If he had asked me to stop. I would. But because he jokes back I assume he’s ok with it.

What funny is I was in the army with a guy who had this theory that it was only gay if you were the receiver. If you was the giver then no.
Receiver of what? A BJ or ... OK never mind. Let's just not go there.. :eek-64:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread