• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

SWIFT....

A: stop digging that hole you've started.
No. Just keep digging.

You'll become a YouTube celebrity. :thumbsup:

If the area you are trying to make a u-turn on isn't wider than the length of the truck, there is a guaranteed FAIL on the way. Sometimes it has nothing to do with skill, and everything to do with common sense.

That's because most people look up at truck as they go by on the highway and see our fingerless glove wearing hero "guiding" the truck between the lines.

That ain't driving.....

It's when you are faced with a ****uation that requires
A: stop digging that hole you've started.
B: some actual thought.

Now the DRIVING starts.
Anyone can put a truck down the road big deal. Can Ya' get that big bitch around in the city, Can ya' back that bitch up? can Ya' blind side into spot you can't see.
Most people never take that into account when they see us rolling down the highway.

10407130_1545339359057520_5960763582699075472_n.jpg

Swift, for the win! :stirpot2::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

10407130_1545339359057520_5960763582699075472_n.jpg

Swift, for the win! :stirpot2::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
You never know the circumstances that led to a crash like that. Could have been a heart attack.

I only... I mean I TRY to only make fun of the ones where it's blatantly obvious they've done something stupid. Like the USA Truck U-turn video or the Halliburton driver who got Optimus Prime stuck sideways.

Looks like Swift saved 'em a couple'a bucks on construction of a drive-thru minimarket. What's the problem?
Years ago, a newly hired VW driver from West Virginia did that.

He & his buddies were drinking and ran out of beer. Rather than take the car (or ya' know,... Get a sober driver) this dude decides to show off his truck and bobtail to get beer.

Somehow he lost control and completely destroyed an ice cream joint. It was closed for the season so nobody was hurt.

Driver & his buddies got a ride home & reported the truck stolen first thing in the morning.

I was in the safety guy's office at the time all of this was unfolding. At first the story was that a truck had been stolen in West Virginia.
Then they found the truck in a ravine behind the destroyed ice cream parlor.
Then the boss came in and said that the police had figured out what really happened.

That driver was in deep..... deep... deep... deep.. trouble.

Getting fired was the least of his problems.

Years ago, a newly hired VW driver from West Virginia did that.

He & his buddies were drinking and ran out of beer. Rather than take the car (or ya' know,... Get a sober driver) this dude decides to show off his truck and bobtail to get beer.

Somehow he lost control and completely destroyed an ice cream joint. It was closed for the season so nobody was hurt.

Driver & his buddies got a ride home & reported the truck stolen first thing in the morning.

I was in the safety guy's office at the time all of this was unfolding. At first the story was that a truck had been stolen in West Virginia.
Then they found the truck in a ravine behind the destroyed ice cream parlor.
Then the boss came in and said that the police had figured out what really happened.

That driver was in deep..... deep... deep... deep.. trouble.

Getting fired was the least of his problems.
sucked to be him!!

You never know the circumstances that led to a crash like that. Could have been a heart attack.

I only... I mean I TRY to only make fun of the ones where it's blatantly obvious they've done something stupid. Like the USA Truck U-turn video or the Halliburton driver who got Optimus Prime stuck sideways.
yup you never know what happened in a situation like that he could have had a heart attack!!

I still say JB HUNT trucks are the slowest gosh dang thing on the road

Schnieder and CR ENGLUND trucks are also "SLOWER" than SWIFT

I don't see that many JB hunt trucks out here or schnieder and everytime I see an England truck there in a parking lot probably doing there 10 HR. werner and swift seem to keep up with the pace out here on the freeway

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread