superbowl 51

that's only one angle. others have shown, ball crossed the plane before knee went down....
Who judges these things in football? What are they called I mean? Referees? Or is that only in wrestling?

Whatever though.

They have to make decisions immediately, on the field.

They don't get to inch slowly through freeze-frames in HD from multiple angles. Yet they get dragged through the coals and raged against by all the fans if they make a bad call.

Screenshot_2017-02-06-16-19-33~2.png

Great game until the Falcons went home early. It still took a quarter plus overtime fer th' Cheaters to get enough points vs th' Waterboys to win.

:stare1:
Do you believe they cheated (or it was a bad call) or are you just jumping on the bandwagon for our entertainment?

I don't care either way but I'm going to take the opposite stance you take. :D

:stirpot2:

Who judges these things in football? What are they called I mean? Referees? Or is that only in wrestling?

Whatever though.

They have to make decisions immediately, on the field.

They don't get to inch slowly through freeze-frames in HD from multiple angles. Yet they get dragged through the coals and raged against by all the fans if they make a bad call.

View attachment 38587
actually, they can reverse or let stand a field decision, once the official views the video, frame by frame.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread