superbowl 51

gearjammer

jammer
I have watched every super bowl and can say with out a doubt this was the best one EVER
congratulations Patriots and Brady

Had no intentions of watching this game. Made it home earlier than planned and turned it on at the end of the first quarter. Absolutely amazing comeback.

The last Wrestle mania was more believable.

Screw this sport from now on.

I started being suspicious when Tebow went to the Jets and they parked him...now nobody has seen this guy in forever.

Then, the Jets hired Vick, and he is missing too.

The Jets, and other teams that never win are the dumping ground for players who don't jive with the NFL and are not wanted, and outcomes are staged.

It took 'em awhile ta get th' balls deflated enough.
10917296_10152809862653551_4096756991051733757_n.jpg

I thought it was all over at half time and fell asleep!
after the half time show, and into the 3rd quarter, i started channel surfing. i was about to focus on a show on Velocity, then i went back to the game, watched a couple of catches, then stayed glued to the tv.

i should have known better then to doubt them. too many sportscasters over the years have also said about the Pat's...never doubt them, till it REALLY over...

true too, on this mornings radio stations here, they are all saying, "the best superbowl ever"

and lady Gaga..........well, what can i say, i was hoping for a wardrobe malfunction..>!!!!!!!!

believe me...i KEPT FOCUS for that as well.........

Ya, Lady Gaga was pretty good. Real singing, real playing. Screw that lip sync BS for her!!

I'm a bandwagon Chiefs fan and don't usually much care but I was watching some of the pregame and got somewhat caught up in the trouncing that the pats were taking.

I also wanted to see if gaga was going to shoot her mouth off about Trump as many were speculating.

4th quarter I figured @Skateboard was tripping balls and now I find out he was catching a nap.

Last edited:

Might be accurate if Duck actually cared.

I think he was more getting at the idea of my point that the outcomes are staged.

Think of next year's Weapon of Mass Distraction ratings if this game had actually ended in the blowout it started as.

I had no Idea the game was even on. Yeah it is a big deal up here too for football fans. i really don't watch regular TV I was streaming the movie American Sniper.

Plus football and the rest of the sports are lesser sports than baseball! So it is not like it matters.
:hide:

Might be accurate if Duck actually cared.
Yep. I could not possibly care any less about football than I do right now. My mere presence in this thread is strictly to make fun of it. ;)
I think he was more getting at the idea of my point that the outcomes are staged.
Not really. I was basically trolling by injecting jokes about politics. :D

And to make fun of the people who obsess over sporting events.

There have been riots caused by referees/umpires making a bad call. :coocoo:

Great game until the Falcons went home early. It still took a quarter plus overtime fer th' Cheaters to get enough points vs th' Waterboys to win.

:stare1:

I had no Idea the game was even on. Yeah it is a big deal up here too for football fans. i really don't watch regular TV I was streaming the movie American Sniper.

Plus football and the rest of the sports are lesser sports than baseball! So it is not like it matters.
:hide:
WHAAAA....????

A canuck not even mentioning hockey..????

Turn in your citizenship papers.....

Hockey is a lesser sport. Baseball is the only sport that matters!
oh dear gawd.....

you had better hide, the canukians that love hockey, troll this site, they know where you live...

i got a guy, that knows a guy, that can make up some papers for you, to cross the border legally.

i think he uses the NYT's......:biglaugh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread