Special Day

Guess I better start whittling my hotdog roasting sticks.

it's from the 70's Sesame Street, It was a show that taught TRUCK DRIVERS the alphabet and how to count to..12

I aint gonna lie I watched some Sesame Street in the late 60's early 70's, I dont remember seeing that one. lol

I'll bet $10,000.00 pesos that the cartoonist who came up with that was some kind of acid head from the 60's.

I wanted to post this but I didn't want to detract from the thread but 12/12/12. is over so here goes.Eleven Twelve - YouTube

So we have the 10 Base T system, the Metric system, the Fractional system, and then we have Time, which is really ****ed up. It is 24 hours split into two 12 hour segments, and each hour is further broken down into 60 minutes which are broken down yet a gain into another 60 seconds.

No wonder I am so confused and can't do Trigonometry, Logarithmic Functions and Descriptive Geometry without a Reverse Polish Notation Scientific Calculator that does not have an equals button.

Thanks RJ!

So we have the 10 Base T system, the Metric system, the Fractional system, and then we have Time, which is really ****ed up. It is 24 hours split into two 12 hour segments, and each hour is further broken down into 60 minutes which are broken down yet a gain into another 60 seconds.

No wonder I am so confused and can't do Trigonometry, Logarithmic Functions and Descriptive Geometry without a Reverse Polish Notation Scientific Calculator that does not have an equals button.

Thanks RJ!

What else would you like to know?

View attachment 18953
View attachment 18953

Thanks RJ!

Dude................you trippin' again?

I wonder that about DubbleD sometimes, .. like when he makes a post and includes a picture that doesn't seem to have anything to do with the post. Like this:

You need to think outside the box bud..

Corbis-AX063059.jpg
That help clarify it?

Used to be back in the day... you'd complete an easy task that others found difficult, blow the dust off your fingers and polish them on yer shirt.

'course that's a bit before yer time lil ducky.

Reactions: Tim
Well since none of you started a Mayan Calendar Doomsday thread I'll simply comment here.

The day came and went, and if this is the day after the end of time, it doesn't really feel any different.

Kinda like that religious zealot and his doomsday **** last year.

What does "think outside the box" really mean, anyway? Who walks around with a box on their head?

View attachment 18957

Perfect example^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Imagine what all the regular kite flyers were sayin' to the kid that brought that "square" thing to the park!

"That'll never fly.... HA HA..... Like a lead balloon... "
View attachment 18957

Reactions: Tim

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread