• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

Sometimes ya gotta ride the elephant before use fall down and climb back ups on your own too feet to ride the hay wagon

I'm so sorry to hear you have a funeral on Saturday. I could say all the standard stuff, but you know that.

No one is perfect, that's what makes you...YOU.

As referenced in your next post, you are being the best you!

I'm really sorry you have to go through what your going through.
I miss my friend still. It’s hard to see friends and places he’s been, where we’ve been together

I think all I can say is I’m lucky I knew him as long as I did

But it’s tough because I’d have tried to be a better friend if I knew his time was short

I guess the Fate Lachesis decided his thread was long enough

The Fates can be cruel

I miss my friend still. It’s hard to see friends and places he’s been, where we’ve been together

But it’s tough because I’d have tried to be a better friend if I knew his time was short

The Fates can be cruel
It was good to spend time with friends though.

Don’t be so hard on yourself

The memories don’t die although they do get a little faded

Pick your ass up off the floor, go to work and be happy you have a pulse.

Ya dumb ****, you

Live your life better to honour his memory. Stoopit

The Fates can be cruel
Cherish the memories. He'll always be with you, watching over you and riding right along beside you.
When you do something silly, that you think no one saw.....he did and he's laughing just as hard as you are! :cheers:

Cherish the memories. He'll always be with you, watching over you and riding right along beside you.
When you do something silly, that you think no one saw.....he did and he's laughing just as hard as you are! :cheers:
I think it’s ok to lean on people and that’s part of life.

I think I’m lucky to be able to share my life with people and have some fun along the way

Having people riding shotgun or back door isn’t a bad thing.

I got my pickup buried on Saturday and many friends were laughing at me. Go ahead, laugh, I don’t care. I’ve been stuck before, I’ll be stuck again, it’s a part of life, for me anyway.

I’m so used to trucks/equipment being broke down, stuck, buried, burnt, hurt, broken or limping home it’s just another day

I think it’s ok to lean on people and that’s part of life.

I think I’m lucky to be able to share my life with people and have some fun along the way

Having people riding shotgun or back door isn’t a bad thing.

I got my pickup buried on Saturday and many friends were laughing at me. Go ahead, laugh, I don’t care. I’ve been stuck before, I’ll be stuck again, it’s a part of life, for me anyway.

I’m so used to trucks/equipment being broke down, stuck, buried, burnt, hurt, broken or limping home it’s just another day
One of these days I’ll tell you about getting stuck in the middle of a farmers field in a car, 4 wheeling!! Loll

But how many “elephants” must we endure.

Screw the “system” and the “man”

I will live by my rules, my systems and my ideas. In doing so maintain my integrity and my self. Regardless of how many “rules” I chose to follow. My life is not theirs.

I pray for a Loma Prieta times a "thousand" to shake the Silly-Con valley 2 "death" once and for all

A really fun drunken night in the middle of some farmers field that had a couple hills and an unseen pond! Got over the hills and landed in a pond. Totalled the car and had to call Mom to come get me from the cop shop!
My young and stupid days. Lol :rolllaugh2:
Those were the fun days!

A really fun drunken night in the middle of some farmers field that had a couple hills and an unseen pond! Got over the hills and landed in a pond. Totalled the car and had to call Mom to come get me from the cop shop!
My young and stupid days. Lol :rolllaugh2:
So this was... yesterday?

I was up around 260. Soaking wet wearing nothing but a smile.

Got ‘er down to about 230. :biggrin-2:

Hit a wall and went back to about 240 :cautious:

Back to about 235 this morning :nails:

Suck it Jenny Craig we don’t need you!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread