So, the NFL playoffs have taken a bit of an unexpected turn. Will anything be worth watching once the Super Bowl gets here?

Mike

This is how it went for me.

I was looking forward to watching the Cowboys make a respectable playoff run. It wasn't a Superbowl or Bust feeling, but at least making in through the first round fairly easily. 49ers screwed that up for me.

I moved on to anticipating an Brady/Rogers matchup. Well, the 49ers and the Rams absolutely ruined that for me.

So, now I am left with a team I now follow due to the fact they are the closest to being my home team since moving out of Texas, The Chiefs. If they make the run, I will at least have them to watch. Otherwise, not sure if anything is going to be worth watching.

I mean, look at the possible scenarios if the Chiefs aren't there.

Chiefs/Bills is a barn burner of a game. 4th down conversions and all.

#10 is a mini beast!

3rd and 10, time running out, I figured it was over then.

Buffalo right back moving down the field with all timeouts left and almost immediately score in 49 seconds. 13 seconds left

Chiefs get one more shot to stay alive. 13 seconds to go 75 yards. to the 35 and timeout. Going for and OT field goal...

And it's good!

it did my heart good, to see Brady lose.

that so and so, should have retired while on top.

now should he (there is talk) retire before next season, he retires at the bottom as a loser, (as he lost his last game played) not on top like a winner.

he will still have all his records, that no one can touch, maybe for decades, but he will not be retiring on top, like he could have done, after his last Super Bowl win.

Chiefs/Bills is a barn burner of a game. 4th down conversions and all.

#10 is a mini beast!

3rd and 10, time running out, I figured it was over then.

Buffalo right back moving down the field with all timeouts left and almost immediately score in 49 seconds. 13 seconds left

Chiefs get one more shot to stay alive. 13 seconds to go 75 yards. to the 35 and timeout. Going for and OT field goal...

And it's good!
So many people in Toronto are Buffalo Bills fans because it is just a hop skip and a jump to go to Buffalo and see a game and there is no NFL team here.

A lot of shocked and unhappy people here this morning.
Still, most will concede it was a good game, better than having an absolute blow out.

So many people in Toronto are Buffalo Bills fans because it is just a hop skip and a jump to go to Buffalo and see a game and there is no NFL team here.

Still, most will concede it was a good game, better than having an absolute blow out.
Bills fans gotta be hating the stupid overtime rules, it's insane that whoever loses the coin-toss may not even get a chance to be on offense in OT.

the Bills, and fans be like.....

1643117237412.png

not in this century...............

i think i might actually watch this one....

no Tommy Boy Bratty.

2 different teams for looong time.

I have been boycotting professional ball for years I just got tired of overpaid players crying that the millions they make just isn't enough
the only reason I watched this one was because Burrow lives about 15 minutes from me and saw him play when they played against our HS

I have been boycotting professional ball for years I just got tired of overpaid players crying that the millions they make just isn't enough
the only reason I watched this one was because Burrow lives about 15 minutes from me and saw him play when they played against our HS
That's how I am/was with baseball. Every now and then a local boy gets called up so I'll try to watch.

And that’s why we have a sports area, so those who are interested can talk about it. ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread