See stupid steering wheel holder? Snap a pic and post it!

Wonder if he's pulling a Dong Fang.
In 1989 I used to live and work in Unalaska/Dutch Harbor. One of the things our company did was to haul pilots to and from the freezer ships that hauled seafood from the fish and crab processing plants to the orient. I forgot the number but, naturally, our favorite ship was the Dong Bang XX. (Check: DONGBANG GIANT NO.1 (MMSI: 440363000) Ship Photos | AIS Marine Traffic

Last edited:
Cheer up, the latest I've seen is that the world average is 82. That and some scientists have taught rats to drive. That might be cheaper than all that autonomous stuff of Tesla et al. Check: Scientists taught rats to drive little rat-sized cars. It could advance human mental health treatment
100 is defined as the average.
As the average goes down, they bring the whole scale with them.
So you would have to use a conversion formula to compare it to where it would be on 1990's scale or whatever year you want to base it on. Kind of like with monetary inflation.

100 is defined as the average.
As the average goes down, they bring the whole scale with them.
So you would have to use a conversion formula to compare it to where it would be on 1990's scale or whatever year you want to base it on. Kind of like with monetary inflation.
In measures of central tendency, the median is also used. Here's some 2010 information showing the median IQ in 110 countries is 89 (check: IQ by Country). I didn't attempt to compute an average and I don't know if 110 countries could be considered a population or a sample.

The information for my statement came from the Unz Report. Being a cynic, I checked the actual report. And here is the basis for my statement: https://www.researchgate.net/project/Worlds-IQ

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread