'Scuse me.... I just finished my 30 and now ... (complete the sentence)

'Scuse me....
I just finished my 30 and now ...

I'm trying to get a taxi to take me after 30 more. ;)

I can live with the new rules, we all have to learn to adapt in life.
I was a little worried that the 30 min rule would result in drivers pulling up to the yellow line after fueling and trying to kill a half hour there, thus causing lines to form behind them.
Like most worries, that hasn't come to pass though, at least not in my experience.

I can live with the new rules, we all have to learn to adapt in life.
I was a little worried that the 30 min rule would result in drivers pulling up to the yellow line after fueling and trying to kill a half hour there, thus causing lines to form behind them.
Like most worries, that hasn't come to pass though, at least not in my experience.
I'm not sure full compliance has been achieved. I know of one company that's running about 25% and until everyone figures it out and finds their own "work-a-round", those lines you feared may happen yet.

My valet left it at the yellow fer about 5 minutes the other day while I finished my nappy.

I may still be delusional here, but....I still believe the courts are smarter than the entirety of FMCSA and will void the rule as absurd along with every member of that esteemed group.

Seventeen days into this and oh my gawd the trucks are still rolling! How can this be?

I think the 30 minute break is good, I take my shower in the day time, I go in I get a number the robot calls my number I go take a shower, It NEVER takes more then 30 minutes on paper logs, just ask me!. I drive into the night and the guy just leaving out of the rest area where I am going to park just saved me a place till I got there.!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom