Reefer O/O's any out here

If your willing to drive an hour to Merrimack, NH I can tell you were to park Duck. 4 restaurants, Dunkin Donuts and a mechanic all within 100 yards of where you park. Very few ever park there and VERY quiet

Come on [MENTION=8978]SkateBoard[/MENTION] don't bee hoard the info on the good parkin spots

Hell you mite get stuck in the midwest an I can tell you where too

Find the best cathouse in all thee land

Unless things have changed, it isn't going to pay you any more to run into NYC than it would to anywhere else by the time you figure in all the expenses. Factor in all the time it takes and you are probably losing money as opposed to going elsewhere. (tolls are going up on those bridges)

I used to run in there alot with beef and it never was a pleasant experience. Usually a cheap load coming out that killed anything I gained by the rate going in.

So what kinda rates did they have when you was sight seeing in the big apple.......[MENTION=2]Mike[/MENTION]

And what kinda of advice/help/tips can a seasoned chicken hauler have for a noobie
greenhorn/wetbehind the ears wannabee

Beside don't drive on parkways and no parking on xpressways

Also how long ago was this months,yrs,decades

Where is the nice part in the bronx that I can go see when I go up that way

I was yappin with this cook/manager/waiter @ the Petro in Effinham,obamaland one night I was in there

He said he grew up in brooklynn he said there is a part of the 5 boroughs

That they use too call "all bets are off" Specially if you white an you was stupid enough too go in there

Duck where is these wilmington ports so I can steer clear @Rubber Duck

I herd glocester ports load fish? From the shaffer drivers? ?

You'd want to avoid going to Dole at the Port of Wilmington, DE. But if they send you to .... **** what's the name of that place,.... Diamond State Warehouse??? Something like that, ... in Wilmington, DE and the directions route you almost into the port but have you turn off to the right just before the security gates, that place ain't bad.

In Gloucester, it will always be a broker load, and there are several companies located there, and they all suck. The Qualcomm will call it "HOLT TERMINAL" in Gloucester, NJ. It is located right underneath the Walt Whitman bridge. Avoid that place at all costs. That place SUCKS more than anything that SUCKS can possibly SUCK. It's the one and only reason I refuse to get a TWIC card. I figure it they gotta pay a gate fee, they'll be less likely to try sending me there. They have a "no forced dispatch" policy but on back-haul, if you don't take a load, they'll just keep yap-yap-yap-yapping at you until you get tired of arguing and take it.

Where is the nice part in the bronx that I can go see when I go up that way

There is absolutely nothing worth seeing in the Bronx. If you're at the southwest corner of the Hunts Point area, in the truck staging area (you can park overnight, BTW) you can walk over to the fence and see Riker's Island, but who the hell wants to see Riker's Island?

Yeah I must bee thinkin of the gloucester town up by boston mass

The shaffer drivers said they kinda hate going there its been awhile I could be wrong usually am

Anywho....yeah unions they blame all their ails on capitalism an freemarkets

No,no,no,no they shouldn't butt they always do

They are the ones ruining what qausi-semi-freemarkets are left

Work OMG THEY HATE WORK THAT IS LIKE SOMETHING THEY CANNOT DO

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread