Recent graduates from Caldwell Community College & Technical Insitute in Hudson,Nc?

Siren

Im going to be going there in January I have some questions? I only know two people that went there. They are great truck drivers but their old school. Im sure things are different from 2004,2001. So could anyone help me out?

Not sure 2001 and 2004 qualify as old school. But welcome anyways.

You'll find people correct alot around here,sometimes to the point of changing the intent of the post. For the most part they mean no harm.

A few things have changed regarding HOS and some newer-fangled stuff on the trucks, but the basics are still the same, as [MENTION=10063]Tazz[/MENTION] says. Your more experienced friends are valuable resources.

i already know how to drive the truck. Driving it isnt the issue. Its the processing in school. I drive great. Ive known how to drive a 18wheeler since i was 13. No big deal. Basically I can do everything except I dont have my CDL. go figure. They are valuable resources,theyve taught me alot.I know the basic get out and look, check ur mirrors etc. But thanks for the helpful tips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread