Rants about newer vehicles

long wait times on the exotics after you buy one anywhere from 8 months to 2 years before you see it:mad:

I couldn't handle that. I was annoyed that it took 3 days to final out on the truck.
i have no choice other than to handle it LOL:stare1:. i am getting annoyed. but then again i get annoyed when the dealer doesn't have what i want on the lot:confused:. though i did final out on both vehicles it's just waiting for the to be built now since there's a line:mad:. the new ferrari took almost a year to get then they delivered it at 12 am in the morning:stare1:. then there was the wait to have the tubi exhaust with the megnaflow headers and a few other things:rolleyes:. at 2000 revs it's loud :rolleyes: at 9000 revs it's insane just mental:coocoo::coocoo:

Lol @ that single DIN radio.
LOL get out of the stoneage optical discs are dead. notice that manufactures are taking em out of cars as well as pc cases. everything is going to usb and flash drives. id'e much rather store my music on a flash drive than a cd. atleast with a flash drive you don't have to worry everytime when you hit a bump the laser loosing focus and trying to realign itself and start playing again:D.. i rember when DVD'S fist came out as a rental format. that was a huge mistake as people mis treated em scratched the holy crap out of them to the point they wouldn't play:mad:. blu rays are dead to everyones watching everything online now. hollyweird was gonna put all fims on smart cards but that has yet to be seen as i don't think it would be cost effective for them to do it when they can just upload it to a server..

funny how we all complain about todays product being cheap junk for wich it is. anybody remember cars before the foreign invasion a 60's or 70's ford a gm was total junk. you were lucky to own it for 5 years or 50,000 miles without major repairs and small repairs were constant!!!

funny how we all complain about todays product being cheap junk for wich it is. anybody remember cars before the foreign invasion a 60's or 70's ford a gm was total junk. you were lucky to own it for 5 years or 50,000 miles without major repairs and small repairs were constant!!!
yes, the rust buckets they were as well.

here in the east coast, New England, products like under-coating, and rust proofing sold like hot cakes..but the cars still rusted out.

there was once a company named..Rusty Jones, i think was specific to GM. they had to drill holes into the various body panels to shoot the anti rust chemical. those holes they drilled, would rust out.

i know, i worked for a while in a GM dealership. talk about customers going off the deep end about 2 years into ownership....

ever notice when you buy a new car you see a 100 more of the same model as before you bought the darn thing you didn't:stare1:

the speed limit warning sounds god they drive me nuts:rolleyes::stare1:. i seriously don't see myself keeping the I8 for much longer with all of it's complex systems. id'e be scared to own it out of warranty:eek:

Last edited:
Pain in the balls! You can't work on most of these newer cars. The payments last longer than the car will:biglaugh:

Pain in the balls! You can't work on most of these newer cars. The payments last longer than the car will:biglaugh:
yes these new cars are noting but a pain in the balls computers computers computers and more damm computers:mad:!!! i remember the check engine light coming on along with the oil light. i was having a wtf moment. i was like how in the hell am i supposed to check the oil when there's no freaking dip sticks in this thing:headscratch2::coocoo:. i called the dealer and they said that it was a known problem across the board so they said to bring it in so i did and they gave me a 7 series for a loaner. nice car. the thing was pretty amazing the key fob felt like a tablet to me as it was big. the dealer said that it was self parking:eek:. i don't understand the self parking thing when a car has all theses computers on it sensors and cameras on it. who is going to get out and hold the forward arrow on the key fob and park it:coocoo:. the thing even has gesture controlo_O that was cool it was nice commanding the car just by moving your fingers though it takes some getting used to :D and there's so much safety crap on it that it's almost self driving i drove it a few times with no hands and it knew it's place. then there was the time the fuel cover wouldn't open because the fuel door wouldn't equalize:confused-96:. i don't know why a freaking fuel cover has to equalize my guess would be is because of all the high voltage crap in it:stare1:. though while being stuck at the fuel island of all places i called customer service and explained what was going on. then he told me to open the engine compartment and there's a blue lever in there pull that to force it open and then again i brought it in to get it fixed:mad:. with the crap there pumping out today i would never finance a car most of the time you'll wind upside down in the loan. and my dealer gives me a 25% cash discount;). if you think everyday cars are bad go buy an exotic they have computers for every little thing that make most scared to own them:stare1:

Last edited:
multi profile settings. who in there right mind needs 5 or 7 main profile settings and then another 7 profile settings on top of that in each of the main profile settings:dunno::stare1::confused-96::bonk:. background checks are a real pain in the azz for some exotics:mad:

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread