Rants about newer vehicles

Doing it yourself will be outlawed long before then.
You never know what may happen in 30 years or so. They may change the law. They may say unless it meets EPA standards
those kits can't be sold. There are ways...dream a little; thats all I'm doing with this post...:)

You never know what may happen in 30 years or so. They may change the law. They may say unless it meets EPA standards
those kits can't be sold. There are ways...dream a little; thats all I'm doing with this post...:)
I do agree but now it's not legal to tamper with a vehicles emissions system but who knows what the future holds. I have a neighbor that has a vw golf and he took all of the emissions crap off of it including the def tank and even put strait pipes on it:D and had the engine tuned that sucker hauls ass now:D and still gets good fuel economy now is it street legal no:rolleyes:

Last edited:
what i don't get is what's the obsession with the I8 i had a tesla model s on one side of me and a fart car on the other side trying to keep up with me on the freeway last night:coocoo:. though the model s was keeping good pace and giving me two thumbs up i blew the doors off the fart car:biglaugh::rolllaugh: i think he might have spun around to:rolllaugh3::D

what i don't get is what's the obsession with the I8
me thinks you already answered your own question
BMW break my wallet:eek::D. yea i have the I8 i bought it because it was different and i have never seen one out here. it is an intel processer LOL since theres 21 computers running the energy mgnt system alone:stare1:. though being able to drive it like a super car and still get 39-40 MPG'S going 150 MPH is pretty amazing:D.

:cool:

Cars look too generic these days. Can't just look at one and tell the difference anymore.

It was almost unheard of to get 150K out of older vehicles.

Just sayin'.
i thinks that volvo started that look when cars all started looking the same

Most cars are appliances. Fortunately not all are though.
and you wanted a prius for the mpg's:biglaugh:
you want good mpg's get one of these there going into production next year

there only gonna be 600k:stare1:. i want one i gotta be different:D

Last edited:
How many decades have we been waiting for the Moller SkyCar?

How many decades have we been waiting for the Moller SkyCar?
forever but there saying this one goes into production next year. i'll be keeping up with it since we have been waiting for ever for flying shopping carts:D

Most cars are appliances. Fortunately not all are though.
check out this bitch to bad it's not over here :(. that devil sixteen would be my daily driver. i'd take it to the dry cleaners and the grocery store. screw the eco box drivers driving save the world people. this is a way a car should be:D. everytime i see it i drool just fing drool all over my keyboard:D

funny-cat-pics-im-bored-amuse-me-jpg.36784

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread