Questions for the American Driver and also to Truckers and Citizens United.

We all need the names and phone numbers of both good guys and the bad guys from you folks who have been able to reach them. That way we can all call the bad guys and tell them we demand they do the job they swore to do.

Another good idea is to get the names of the bad ones out here publicly, along with information on them, and convince people to vote them out of office.

We all need the names and phone numbers of both good guys and the bad guys from you folks who have been able to reach them. That way we can all call the bad guys and tell them we demand they do the job they swore to do. We also need to call the good guy and give them our support.
I really like this idea, we need to know who has supported us and who has turned their back on us..

I just got off the phone with my cogressman and both senators. Also called dubya @ 202-456-1111. Hope I didn't overstep my bounds but I let them know about TACU NY and the powwow at Albany on 6/19/08. If I said something wrong I'm sure someone will let me know and I apologize. I call about once a week and ask why nothing's been done about the price of fuel. This time I thought I detected a little fear.lol. That made my day. My old football coach tlod me if you miss your block, just knock SOMEBODY on his ass, and I won't be mad at ya. anyway gotta go

Good job, Rebel. That's the way to do it...and you are not overstepping any bounds. Next time you get one of your representatives on the phone and you want to detect real fear from them...mention IMF or World Bank - or better yet...tell them you know about Atlantic-Richfield's agenda and the Gull Island Oil pool...you want to know when one of them is going to step up and tell the American people the truth. This will get some attention.

-ss-

Posted By SS

7. To regain the respect and brotherhood that once existed within the trucking industry.
-- My grandfather, uncles, cousins, brother and an aunt, as well as myself, have been in the trucking industry for many years. My grandfather and uncles were around during the days when truckers were looked upon, and respected, as Knights of the Highway. Since the early 80's our government has been a force in destroying what once was. We are constantly attempting to reach out and educate truckers, and citizens, about the ethics that used to exist within the trucking industry. This goal, being one of our main goals when we started our endeavor over two years ago on the internet - and still is - will be one of the most difficult to achieve. We know this, but we continually pursue achieving this goal.

Sir if you can pull this off then i will be the first to eat crow and like it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread