Pictures From The Past

Racer X 69

Here is a picture of Connie Kalitta, in his younger days, by one of his funny cars. The thing that caught my eye was how the picture appears.

Do any of you get the same feeling about what it looks like he is doing?

View attachment 14095
View attachment 14095

I've met Connie a few times, I was from the same area he was, and met/saw him at Detroit Dragway many years ago. He had a funny car called the Hawaiian, I don't know why, I don't think he's Hawaiian. He's a pretty good guy. He now is involved in flying freight, and has quite a fleet of airplanes. When the airshows were on down at Willow Run, and Selfridge Field, my daughter would be there with one of Connies mechanics, and front row treatment. I see some of his planes up here at the old Wurtsmith base, for repairs, etc.

Yes, he had a son die, I don't recall how.

And you just have a filthy mind!!!:biglaugh:

That facial expression looked like he was in pain. Perhaps he was taking a leak and got it caught in his zipper.

That facial expression looked like he was in pain. Perhaps he was taking a leak and got it caught in his zipper.

looks like he is up to no good perhaps modifying his ride looking around making sure he didnt get busted
but the caught in zipper good reply as well

What I find amusing is how you can take a single frame from a video of somebody talking. It doesn't matter who the person is or what they look like. If you can slowly click through the individual frames of a video of somebody speaking, you will find some really funny facial expressions.

It's how they got those pictures of George W Bush in which he looks like a monkey. But I've seen it done with lots of famous people too, mostly politicians or someone the tabloids are trying to embarrass.

View attachment 14098
View attachment 14098

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread